Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

My parked car (2018 Honda HRV that I had for 2.5 months) was hit but a construction vehicle. They left a note that I found on the ground 3 days later.

Once the company finally got me their insurance info, it took another day or two for GB to contact me. Another few days before I got the estimate (external damage over $4,000-internal damage unknown at that time). They took another 3 days to approve it and approve me getting a rental car. The day after I took my car to the shop, the shop called and said there was a lot of I rental damage and they contacted the insurance company for approval.

ONE WEEK LATER the shop calls me to tell me the insurance company finally approved it. I went to the dealership where I bought the car to determine finished value. The value of my car dropped $9,000 and would’ve been totaled had the car been on and the airbags deployed.

They are jerking Jr around and not returning phone calls. Worse customer service I’ve ever dealt with.

Comments

#1519755

Takes these people forever to return a phone call none less get your repairs fixed in a timely manner. Total BS been waiting 2 weeks now my company truck is still at the body shop with no approval.