I was injured on job site back in 2015.Sadly for me the company i worked for had Gallagher Bassett as their comp carrier...

Since the date of my injury i have dealt with atleast 1/2 dozen different adjusters all of whom are more incompetent than their predecessor... Any time i've reached out to try and get any sort of answers all i've gotten was answering machines with zero call backs... The only time i did actually hear from anyone from Gallagher Bassett was the weeks immediately following my 1st shoulder surgery when i would get atleast one or two harassing phone calls from my then adjuster trying to rush me back to work..

My work place injury had left me with a detached bicep as well as torn labrum and damaged rotator cuff so i needed time to heal...Clearly the people at Gallagher Bassett have zero compassion for injured workers...

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Adjuster.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

I hope things get better for you.Google the employee reviews for the company.

They are just as bad as the injured worker reviews. It’s not entirely the adjusters.

Some of us do care.

It’s not justification for what’s happening to you, just the perspective to being on the other side.

Good lucky with everything and I hope you’re able to heal.God Bless.