1.2
Turnaround Time

Gb is by far the worst company to deal with they have denied my request for surgery 3 times each time saying to try cortisone shots and physcial therapy, I have, and to no help but making things worse! Surgeon still says the only way to fix the shoulder is surgery, and they don't seem to care!

I have been out for 12 weeks and am out of FMLA. WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF THEY HAD JUST APPROVED THE SURGERY IN THE FIRST PLACE! Also my case manager is extremely hard to get ahold of and won't return calls, if she dose answer the phone she makes it as short as possible and brushes me off, says she hasn't received anything from my doctor when she did because the doctors have confirmation that everything they sent has gone through she personally doesn't want to do her job she has told me I'm incompetent and need to be my own adult when my mom (POA) got on the phone with me.she has also yelled at me and hung up on me!

This entire company is a complete joke! I am 100 percent done with the entire companies ***!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim.

I liked: Payments are on time.

I didn't like: Inaction by adjustors, Way adjuster handle case, Stonewalling, Being hung up on.

Comments