Not resolved

I had to move due to un foreseen circumstances, and I am in the middle of trying to settle with Gallagher Bassett... like everyone else I am getting no where ,I need to see a Dr.

as I have open Medical and my adjuster is saying they don't have Dr.s in Ga. lol! I looked them up and they do!! but no one there will give me the info i need.....WTH?

Calling a lawyer....

and I will be seeing someone soon. I have been deemed permanent and stationary by Their Doctor and Their Surgeon said he wouldn't do surgery on me to live with the pain......


Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

You May Also Like