Turnaround Time

I would have definitely joined the class action if I didn't retain private counsel. The attorneys are the only ones to get paid in a class action.

I would personally like to thank Gallagher Bassett (especially Francesca Bolling) for being the most unethical and non-professional organization still in business. The uncaring attitude displayed by this company is the reason I sued them. If they would have acted in good faith from the beginning and not acted like everyone is a liar and out to get them. It would have saved them a whole bunch of money.

It is me who gets the last laugh...….to the tune of over 160k!!!!! My check came today. When it was all said and done, it cost Gallagher and Bassett over 250k for a claim that should have cost them around 50k. I wouldn't have sued if I got the proper care from the beginning.

I wish Gallagher Bassett was a public corporation because I would be writing the shareholders instead of Pissed Consumer.

Thanks again...Gallgher Bassett!!!

Greg M.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim.

I liked: Me winning over 160k in a lawsuit.

I didn't like: Workers comp claim being denied.

Comments