I was injured at work.company gave me a brand new company truck i drove this vehicle for a month had 3000 miles on it and the tie rod fell off while driving.

I am suing Ford for the damages but GB started paying me a 1/3 of my salary and now my checks come sometimes every 3 weeks. now i havent recieved one at all. i hired a lawyer but this hasnt helped one bit GB doesnt care. My company was helpfull at first now i hear nothing from them.

Why is it so hard for them to pay some one that was injured.

i lost my right eye sight because of this accident and doctor says as it progresses i will lose memory and have seizures.I am 34 yrs old what do i tell mt wife and kids when i start forgetting who they are?

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Gallagher Bassetts Claims Management Review Gallagher Bassett "I was injured in January..it is now June. Torn PCL; Chondromalcia Patella; and Unspecified Internal Derrangrment of Knee. Only medical treatment allowed by Gallagher Bassett, was a brace, Physical Therapy,..." Read more Horrible tile work with no resolution from Thumbtack Thumbtack "I recently hired a "PRO" from Thumbtack to install a glass mosaic tiled shower.The tile job is completely unacceptable..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more