AFTER 5WKS OF BEING OUT OF WORK FROM A WORK RELATED INJURY, THE INSURANCE COMPANY IS TELLING ME TO GO TO THE DOCTORS N PT, I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL FROM THE CLAIM ADJUSTER JILL FROM GALLAGHER BASETT, SHE WAS VERY NASTY, STATING THAT SHE WAS DENYING MY CLAIM, AND ALL THE DOCTORS VISITS AND MORE THAN 10 PT VISITS THAT I WOULD NOW BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, OFCORSE I WAS QUITE UPSET ALREADY OUT OF WORK OVER A MONTH W/ NO PAY, BEHIND ON MY BILLS , I THEN ASKED JILL WHY MY CLAIM WAS DENIED AND WHAT WAS MY NEXT PLAN OF ACTION, HOW DO I APEAL THIS DENIAL,THATS WHEN JILL STARTED YELLING AT ME AND SAYING THAT SHE MADE HER DECISION AND IT WAS DENIED, YOU CANT APEAL IT, GET A LAWYER, AND THATS WHAT I BELIEVE I SHOULD DO, THATS WHEN I FOUND THIS WEB SITE, AND WHAT CONCERNS ME MOST IS WHEN YOU BRING UP THE NAME GALLAGHER BASETT ON GOOGLE, THE 1ST SITE IS THEIR HOME SITE THE 2ND IS THIS COMPLAINT SITE, SAYING ITS THE 2ND MOST FREQUENTED SITE WHEN YOU TYPE IN GALLAGHER BASSET , ALSO I FOUND WHEN YOU GO IN TO THEIR SITE AND GO UNDER CONTACT US, THEY ASK FOR YOUR INFO, BUT DO NOT GIVE THERES, I ALSO FIND IT FISHY THAT WHEN YOU GO UNDER OFFICE LOCATIONS IT GIVES YOU THE TWO PIERCE PLACE, ITASCA, IL 60143 3141, BUT EVERY TIME IM TOLD TO CALL, OR RECEIVE A CALL, OR LETTER ITS FROM THEIR 3300 VICKERY ROAD, NORTH SURACUSE, NY 13212 OFFICE,SO I FIGURED I'D PASS THAT INFO ALONG TO ANY ONE IN NEED, ALSO WHEN YOU SEE THE SPELLING OF THE NAME OF THE COMPANY WEB SITE ON THE COMPUTER ITS SPELLED GALLAGHER BASETT, BUT WHEN I RECEIVED MY PAPER WORK ITS SPELLED GALLAGHER BASET, ALSO THEY SENT ME PAPER WORK TO FILL IN THAT THEY ALREADY HAD TYPED IN WITH MAYBE 2 SMALL LITTLE SPOTS TWO FILL IN AND NO PLACE TO SIGN AND DATE....?IM CONCERNED. THEN I GOT A MANAGER TO CALL ME BACK AND SHE TOLD ME NY STATE DENIED ME, CALLED NY STATE WC, THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE A CASE NUMBER OR MY INFO, SO HOW COULD THEY DENY ME? LIKE I DONT NO BUT SOME THING IS WRONG, LIKE ITS SEEMS FRAUDULANT, I JUST DONT NO.

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Claim.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Trust me I know how they are, have been with them since 1993 and they denied my medical for 6 years.I wish I could sue the A holes.

I think people should get a class action suit against them.

I even filed BK because of them not paying my hospital.chevymom53@hotmail.com

i think everyone should get together and file a suit against them, we all have the same problem.

Aloha, Oregon, United States #753132

I can't take anything you say seriously because you:

A: Type in all caps

B: Don't know how to spell (shows an extreme lack of education)

C: Can't comprehend that most medical companies don't list addresses other than the headquarters so that psychos can't come to the office.

FYI, I don't work in workers comp.