My wife went to Tractor Supply in Alabama to return a crate she bought that an employess broke ....When getting the new crate the manager took her keys and went on out to load it...When my wife got home we couldnt get the trunk out..The trunk wouldnt open..Took it to our lexus dealer and he stated this was rare for this model that an outside force did this..Got our estimate and faxed it to Vincent dba "Gallagher Bassett"....Next day Vincent leaves a voicemail stating the check will be here in 3 to 5 days....7 days later I call curiously and Vincent states after further investigation they wont pay because the trunk was broke before we got to the store...As I work with technology myself I cant help but wonder sometimes if some people are actually retarded or they are just assured they can fabricate any story and our legal system is so weak they can get away with it..Vincent at this time reads me the statement of what happened that night saying my wife was outside in the front seat pushing the power button and it wouldnt work so the manager had to open the trunk manually.......In fact my wife was in the store finishing up the refund where she had just returned the broken crate...As of today we can push the power button and the trunk tries to open but dues to the latch being warped it hangs on the right side....People--We are at an age where these businesses can do what they want and the legal system will pretty much bend over and kiss their ***..There are other ways to deal with groups such as these..Keep your head up and dont give up....

Product or Service Mentioned: Gallagher Bassett Claim.

Reason of review: incredible lies-Seriously an embarassment.

I didn't like: Blatant disregard of facts, Accusations of lying, Adjusters insults, Lies and disrespecting my family based on your adjustors lies.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 30, 2015.

Comments