4120 International Pkwy # 1050, Carrollton, TX 75007, USA
1.5K views
Turnaround Time

Gallagher and Bassett continues to manipulate doctors, impairment review people and, most importantly, injured employees. Their techniques are preposterous, from taking their sweet {{Redacted}} time to having you sent to their puppets who support them and could give two s**ts about you.

It is time to file a class action suit to put them out of business.

Their reviews clearly illustrate their mishandling of claims by injured employees. Who wants to join the class action suit?

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

If your at this cite.. you have no work comp claim.

Your employer told Gallagher Bassett not to pay. Get on state disability NOW. The are not paying..they are building houses of dead migrants and farm workers by the hundreds.

You ain't nothing... they are LAUGHING AT YOU...they enjoy watching you ...in pain.

Hi..this is Gallagher Bassett.. whine all you want..sue all you want.. YOUR CLAIM IS DENIED...you snow flakes...

You have to appeal their decisions to maximis..within 30 days of the denial

ExemplaryDachshund846

My case has been ongoing since I was injured in 1916. I have been before the Worker's Comp Board on numerous occasions.

I am still receiving benefits and therapy and hopefully, another surgery soon. I would rather be back on my job. The WC benefits don't pay my bills. This is ridiculous.

I am unable to do my job because I need surgery. GB denies and delays everything waiting for the time expire for my injury. However, I have been on Temporary disability because the judge understands what this firm is trying to do; delay and deny until the time has expired. I would rather reach a settlement for my injury and leave the medical part of my claim open.

I am pondering this option because I am tried of this nonsense. Its been 3 years of the same riff raff.

FondBullTerrier843

I’m currently out on workmen’s Comp and dealing with a lot of the same issues others are dealing with with this company . ( late checks false promises , very rude almost as if they really don’t care about the wellbeing of the injured employee

PhonyCapybara

Have been fighting them since the day i got hurt 08/16/2011 and the only reason they even granted me comp was because i was admitted for 22 days. Almost lost my leg and my life. Till this day they still deny my medicine and my treatments.

GrippingAkbash708

I would love to be part of a class action suit against Gallagher basset. How do I sign up.

SomeOstrich294

My husband .. we have been doing with them since feb.18 2016

PhonyCapybara

Where do i sign up. Email me all information Johnbullock10@gmail.com They have withheld my medication fot 2 weeeks now and have disregarded all new 2019 FDA guidelines about opiods.

Thank you for this. Class action suit needs to be filed.

ImaginaryMacaw262

I agree and would join that lawsuit

ParallelDove498

We can file for a R.I.C.O. case against them..

let me know .. I have the summons and complaints ready to go...

to ParallelDove498 #1675947

Please all here review the messages . We have someone offering help in a legal capacity. PleaseEmail me at felinefran5@gmail.com

to ParallelDove498 #1706815

Cut their cold hearts out and feed it to the dogs..

I am a legal advisory and I can help with filing a lawsuit against them

to Anonymous #1675940

Let's do it. Felinefran5@gmail

to Anonymous #1675948

I'm with you! What about everyone else here?

How pissed are you?

Let's get them shut down. Felinefran5@gmail.com

AbsorbingFossa
to Anonymous #1685328

What state I desperately need legal advice on how to get their attention and the company I worked for for continuing to use this workers comp. Gallagher Bassett has caused irreversible damage by stalling treatments my mgmt.

team gave me no support in dealing with their lack of action, sense of urgency I was injured in 2014 and sent back after 6 months without proper treatments to repair the damage done to my shoulder and rotator cuff, causing more muscle, tendon, and ligament problems. The pain has gotten unbearable . I was demoted unfairly in 2017.

Terminated 2018 even though I still refused to give up and quit the Food and beverage mgr. False statements and created a hostile unsafe working environment, intentionally understaffed,and refused to accommodate my needs and intentionally destroyed tools I need to be physically able to stand and work with less pain, I have so much more information and questions about wage theft, retaliation harassment, bullying , false documentation, discrimination, and not following company policies can Gallagher Bassett and the company I worked for be held equally responsible for my irreversible damage, mentally and physically??

Everyone here please go to class action.org and tell them your story about G&B. The more people that contract them better chance they will file it. Let's do this!

I'm looking into filing a class action lawsuit myself. Anyone that wants to be included can email me at felinefran5@gmail.com