in moved over a year and a half ago.my trating doc , was providing transportation to and from all my appoints and then he stopped, and since then i have been trying to get a doc closer to my home.

and of course the ones close to me are not in the network , and the one that is does not take workers comp cases, and the othe ones gallagher bassett is dragging their feet on getting them approved.this is outrages, that they want me to drive 2 hours from , when their is a pain 20 minutes away.thats wrong.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

If your unhappy with the way your claim is being handled, discuss it with the adjuster, calmly, if that doesnt work, contact the Dept of Labor & Industry or hire an attorney. If you are malingering or being fraudulent, don't expect great customer service because you don't deserve it.

Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Product Liability McDonald s Chocked on Plastic left on a cheese burger Gallagher Bassett "Two moths ago I ordered three double chesses burgers from Mc Donalds in Vancouver wa , as I was driving I grabbed a burger and started to eat it and..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more