in moved over a year and a half ago.my trating doc , was providing transportation to and from all my appoints and then he stopped, and since then i have been trying to get a doc closer to my home.

and of course the ones close to me are not in the network , and the one that is does not take workers comp cases, and the othe ones gallagher bassett is dragging their feet on getting them approved.this is outrages, that they want me to drive 2 hours from , when their is a pain 20 minutes away.thats wrong.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

If your unhappy with the way your claim is being handled, discuss it with the adjuster, calmly, if that doesnt work, contact the Dept of Labor & Industry or hire an attorney. If you are malingering or being fraudulent, don't expect great customer service because you don't deserve it.

Gallagher Bassett - Injury Compensation Review from Arnold, Missouri Gallagher Bassett "I was hurt at work. And this so called company was supposed to take care of me. My adjuster forgot to pay me twice and wouldn't ever answer the phone..." Read more YouCaring - You caring scam. YouCaring "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..." Read more Parmafey Int & Balquidder Advisors Parmafey "Parmafey Int (www.parmafey.com) and Balquidder Advisors (www.balquidder.com) are one and the same company run by Alec Maclaren/Alex Mcgrory (www.bigfishcreditors.com) and Allan Canning. They have a history of misleading investors and not..." Read more AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more