My car was hit and they unfortunately are dealing with the claim.It's been over a month now and they only JUST sent someone out to inspect my car to say it was totaled.

Marie never picks up her phone nor does she keep anyone updated on what is happening. the few times that I did get ahold of her, she kept telling me to give her more time. Her tone was very rude and disrespectful and it made me feel belittled. Even now i'm waiting to be reimbursed which of course is taking longer than normal.

I'm surprised these guys are still in business.I honestly never complain because i'm a pushover, but it's this bad that even I would shut these guys down immediately if I had that power.

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Auto Claim.

Preferred solution: Shut down the business to make the world a little less difficult.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

good thing we have been dealing with them over 2 months now on a car accident their insured hit us. they have not answered, stated many times payment was sent. This so called business should be order to be out of business

Gallagher Bassett - Gallager Bassett and Sean Leaf - disgustingly dishonest Gallagher Bassett "A disgustingly dishonest company, particularly Sean Leaf, and sigularly dishonest, grotesque man. This is your steroetypical debt collector-type company, where they do not care AT ALL about right and..." Read more Gallagher Bassetts Claims Management Review Gallagher Bassett "I was injured in January..it is now June. Torn PCL; Chondromalcia Patella; and Unspecified Internal Derrangrment of Knee. Only medical treatment allowed by Gallagher Bassett, was a brace, Physical Therapy,..." Read more Parmafey Int & Balquidder Advisors Parmafey "Parmafey Int (www.parmafey.com) and Balquidder Advisors (www.balquidder.com) are one and the same company run by Alec Maclaren/Alex Mcgrory (www.bigfishcreditors.com) and Allan Canning. They have a history of misleading investors and not..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - GALLAGHER BARRETT INSURANCE "WICKED WITCH" Gallagher Bassett "Her answer, for not responding in six weeks was, "I'm busy" "DON'T CALL ME MAM" With Ms.Lane hollering for naught, I said, "Lady, calm down." SHE said, "Don't call me..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more