I have been trying to settle my case with Gallagher Bassett since July of 2009 my case injuster always tell me she is working on my case never hear from Her untill I call her back than she tell a lie over and over again, So i hired a lawyer and now she will not even return his call this place is a joke and something need to be did about it , *** I am in pain everyday and about to loose everything my husban and I have worked for and still can not get them to settle with me or my lawyer

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

GB worker I took your advice and they said they could not doing anything because you guys are not an insurance company. Even thought the person I was working with from there claimed to be an insurance adjuster turns out she wasn't. Gallagher and bassett are a bunch of frauds.

Thre are enough people here to have suffered greatly , even to further injury because of there neglect so maybe it isn't such a bad idea coming together with C/O's against this company and there affiliates. My only problem is my attorney would probably get very irrate with me because I think were close to going before the W/C with all there hinder's!!!!!!! I'll keep all informed of that outcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody should contact the media. Channel 5 has one aor even 20/20 might feature all those who have legal claims.

I have been injured and just starting out. Reading all your statements, it seems that this risk company is winning by not paying out.

As far as those people who think living in pain are whiners, I have a suggestion. Maybe you need to be more compassionate and practice empathy because, someday, you may find yourself in the same predicament.

Sorry you had bad experiences.

Look up the department of insurance in your state and file a complaint with them against both the adjuster and GB. You can ask the adjuster for their adjuster license number in your state. Also give the company who hired us an earfull.

You are right.They don't return my lawyers call either.

It coming up on two years for us. My lawyer is filing in court on the company that hit her at a stop light.

The drivers even plead guilty in traffic court.You must remember their job is to slow roll the claims and offer the least amount

In our state you have two years to file in court.

#119234

I am going through the same thing.I was injured in october 09 and have not got one penny from gallagher Bassett.

I got a lawyer and they will not respond back to him eather this is very hard for my family too because i was the soul provider of my house hold and now i have had zero income for almost 5 months.

I still dont know what to do.I dont know if we could contact the better busness bureau if that would do any good.

to Eric #1071849

BRENDA I AM GOING THROUGH SOME OF THE SAME ISSUES.I CALLED THE AJUSTOR OF MY CLAIM AND SHE WANT RETURN MY PHONE CALLS EITHER.

SOMETIMES I WOULD CALL AND LEAVE MESSAGES FOR A MONTH AT A TIME AN THE HELFER , STILL WOULD NOT ANSWER AND THE ONLY WAY I WOULD TALK TO HER IS WHEN I CALLED THE MAIN OFFICE, SHE WOULD ANSWER FOR THEM, THE B***H WORK AT HOME.SITTING THERE SCREENING HER CALLS, AND THAN, WHEN I CALL HER FROM A NUMBER THAT SHE DON'T KNOW, SHE WOULD ANSWER ON THE FIRST RING. WHERE IS THE PROFESSIONALISAM. I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE TO RETURN YOUR CALLS WITHIN 24 HOURS.

WHAT THE ***.