I made a claim against Steak & Shake and these were the folks they hired to carry out their investigation.

Right off the back, Lucas Stepp gave all the assurances of an impartial investigation, but then tired intimidation tactics such as questioning why I waited two weeks to report my incident when I had actually reported it the Monday morning after the Friday evening of the incident. He then asked me to provide information that the location of the incident had. He even asked me to return for photos, which I did.

I suppose they decided to push my case on some intern because I received a call from some young woman that basically told me that they found that Steak & Shake was not in fault. When I asked if she saw the video of the incident, she stumbled and told me that there was no incident. So I asked her if she looked at the video and she replied that the incident did not even happened. It was at that moment of that blatant lie that i knew the calibour of this company and that they were willing to outright lie and forsake honour for the price of an iphone.

It comes to no surprise that both clients, employees, and investigate individuals have qualms with their dealings with Gallagher Bassett Services. They are morally irreprehensible and lacking in class or taste.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gallagher Bassett Cell Phone Claim.

Preferred solution: a true investigation and apology.

Comments