Turnaround Time

I'm unable to get my claims adjusted changed to another person, no matter how many times I've complained about his lack of service, doesn't return calls, doesn't return calls from my doctors, etc. I've even asked this claims adjusters manager to switch me to someone else and my request falls on deaf ears.

When I can't get my adjuster to return my calls after several attempt to contact him, I have to call his supervisor and start complaining to her, that seems to fall on deaf ears so I end up calling the manager of this facility, then I finally get a callback from the supervisor who continues to make up stories and lies about why my adjuster hasn't called me back. Gallagher Bassett denies all claims and you will continue to fight with them throughout your entire length of your claim life.

They also deny all claims for medications and continue to files with Maximus to deny any medications that we issued even when your claim was managed by a different carrier.

Work with an attorney and even after your claim is settled for Lifetime Medical, keep an attorney on retainer. You will get no where on your own with Gallagher Bassett if you do not have an attorney to constantly fight for your rights.

Comments