Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I dropped my kid off at school and was on my way to take my 6 month old daughter to the doctor in Oakland,ca and was driving down the street to see the garbage truck was blocking the lane and cars were going around it, so I went around it also and while I was doing so the garbage truck decides to pull out while I’m right next to him where he can clearly see me and he side swipes my car on the passenger side and puts *** in the rear door of my new car which I just purchased in February. I talked to a lady by the name of Nicole and we talked once or twice and she’s emailed from April to August saying that they were waiting for a recorded statement from the person that was driving why does it take that long when you got my statement the same day.

Now come September they send me a letter saying they deny it. How can you deny it when you scraped my car, put a dent in it, put and hole in it and a lot of scratches when my car had no marks on it. I did not hit the truck because of that was the cause my car would have way more damages.

I will be filing a lawsuit because it is not fair that these garbage truck drivers get to get away with doing anything or hitting someones car and not paying for it. I have a Volkswagen and those are very expensive cars to fix and something needs to be done.

Comments