Turnaround Time

To put simple, Years ago I was injured on the job.Applied for disability I Correctly/promptly submitted all claim paperwork My provider submitted all paperwork Did not receive payment until I went back to work customer service rude.

Don't know why my organization at the time chose them Went to anther organization Filed disability for an injury checks started the second week. Customer service was friendly.

I was shocked disability could work so smooth New disability org called to see how was I was doing.If you are injured and Gallager basset is your organization hire a disability attorney day one because you are in for a ride.

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Disability Claim.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: happy to be workoing somewhere with easy STD .

I didn't like: How mean they were.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Inadequate medical attention and rude/unprofessional adjuster Gallagher Bassett "I have had the misfortune of having to deal with this company since my employer purchased their services. The medical attention is not adequate (everyone they treat is put..." Read more Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more