6 Campus Dr # 14, Parsippany, NJ 07054, USA

To put simple, Years ago I was injured on the job.Applied for disability I Correctly/promptly submitted all claim paperwork My provider submitted all paperwork Did not receive payment until I went back to work customer service rude.

Related: Gallagher Bassett - Worst company to work with

Don't know why my organization at the time chose them Went to anther organization Filed disability for an injury checks started the second week. Customer service was friendly.

I was shocked disability could work so smooth New disability org called to see how was I was doing.If you are injured and Gallager basset is your organization hire a disability attorney day one because you are in for a ride.

Review about: Disability.

I didn't like: How mean they were.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution happy to be workoing somewhere with easy STD

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Gallagher Bassett - Inadequate medical attention and rude/unprofessional adjuster Gallagher Bassett "I have had the misfortune of having to deal with this company since my employer purchased their services. The medical attention is not adequate (everyone they treat is put..." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim Review from Fairfield, Maine Gallagher Bassett "I have been dealing with this workers compensation company since my claim got transferred to them on August 8,2016. First of all their customer service representatives are clueless on your..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more