I got hurt on the job back in march this year and was assigned to them and still waiting for answers

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 14.

Comments

I was injured on March 2nd 2018 and haven't worked since April 25th. It takes days to get prescriptions approved and my brace that was prescribed on May 22nd is supposed to finally be delivered on June 22nd.

I have yet to see one dime from them except a $20.22 reimbursement for a prescription that I had to pay for out of pocket.

I have a very good lawyer and we still don't seem to be getting anywhere. I have done the over the phone interview and jump through every hoop but still no word from GB.

TepidPlatypus

If you don't have the best workers comp attorney already hired you definitely need to get one ASAP.Ask lots of questions when you interview attorney.Many are lazy and don't want to do anything let alone go to court on your behalf to get your benefits started.Research and interview the crap out of the attorney otherwise you will have to start from scratch.Good luck and let us know how you are doing.Thier tactics are for you to go broke and go back to work.They will schedule an IME and not tell you about the appointment.They will deny a surgery that is needed to keep you out of a wheelchair.Get a great attorney and if in the first week the attorney does nothing get rid of them right away.