Turnaround Time

I have a simple problem with a product from Victoria Secret, they use this company for their claims. I was called once and told the only time they could speak to me is at 3:45.

I work for a living and get home at 4:30. I have called them for 3 days straight left messages and claim numbers an no one ever calls me back. This company has horrible customer service and I wish I could work the limited number of hours they work and answer phones.

My next step is to contact Victoria Secret Corporate office to see if they can get a response. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE.

dpanteck wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gallagher Bassett. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gallagher Bassett to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gallagher Bassett and gallagher bassett customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Monticello, Minnesota, United States #1221359

I'm going to contact the Minnesota attorney general and senator Amy Klobacher about it because they are screwing me to.

Is there any way you can contact me on this situation? I want to get a hold of all the complaining people and get a class action suit against them, if you're on board.