filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

Oakland, CA- As a licensed PI and ex-cop, I often play the role of Public Advocate for those not equipped to fend for themselves. That being said, I called Katie Lane, a Claims Rep for Gallagher Bassett Services today and advised her that I was calling on behalf of an insured female, Disabled on the Job. SHE STARTED SCREAMING AT ONCE! With no precursor or warning, this Gallagher Bassett Services executive began spewing venom at such a rate that had I been standing next to her, she would have spat on me. I tried to get a word in as we have documentation that a Physical Therapy prescription was sent to Gallagher Bassett Services and Ms. Lane on March 4, 2017, she wouldn't listen. Today is April 25th. Countless calls to Ms. Lane were made and never returned. Her answer, for not responding in six weeks was, "I'm busy" "DON'T CALL ME MAM" With Ms. Lane hollering for naught, I said, "Lady, calm down." SHE said, "Don't call me lady." So I said, "Mam, could you please," She then screamed, "Don't Call Me Mam." This is a 12 year employee of Gallagher Bassett Services who when I asked for her Supervisor's number, she said, "Here it is, the dial tone, ha-ha" and hung up. GALLAGHER BASSETT STINKS & KATIE LANE IS EVIL! As a Licensed PI, I am well acquainted with the horrible, truculent and out right evil people that are in the insurance business. But in my 4 decades, Ms. Katie Lane of Gallagher Bassett Services is the worst human being I have ever had contact with in a "Customer Relations" role. I will be filing the appropriate paperwork with the California Dept. of Insurance and the Attorney General's office will be made aware as I believe there is a possibility that there are tens, if not 100's of victims of Katie Lane's inhuman practices. KATIE LANE FOLLOWS GALLAGHER BASSETT PROTOCOL? I do not believe this is a lone, isolated incident. The Dept. of Insurance and Gallagher Bassett Services should reopen every case Ms. Lane has adjusted and see if she how many lives she, as an employee of Gallagher Bassett Services, has ruined or impacted negatively. In closing, it is my hope that you never, ever have to deal with a woman with such an evil and demeaning personality. TWITTER PARODY PAGE ON SEE U NEXT TUESDAY KATIE! https://twitter.com/KatieLaneGWS Pedro Fernandez Note: Mr. Fernandez is an award winning journalist, former San Francisco Policeman, licensed CA P. I. and hosts seven hours of talk radio heard around the world on IHeart, Sportsbyline, Sirius XM, ITunes, TuneIn, Stitcher, AFN Radio and other smaller distributors. He can be reached at aaadinv@gmail.com

Gallagher Bassett in Rancho Cucamonga, California - Patricia

Gallagher/Bassett represents UPS. A UPS Semi-Truck backed directly into my shop destroying 8 months of work and throwing a steel table into my body. I have a photo of the UPS semi truck in my shop. And, video footage of the damage. Also a LA Police report. Receipts, bills, etc. Still trying to deny my claim HELP
1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
I liked
  • Terrable
  • Nightmare
I didn't like
  • Lies and disrespecting my family based on your adjustors lies
  • Everythiung about it
  • Adjusters insults

Gallagher Bassett - Very inconsistent

Since my injury on Aug 3 2018 , my checks have been very irregular. Payment has been behind more than 2 weeks several times. Also had to have a check for 3 weeks reissued because the original check took 3 weeks to get to me. The replacement check wasn't reissued until 6 days after the stop payment

Gallagher Bassett - Inept Customer Service

I have tried to email a document to Gallagher Bassett in Missoula several times, I have called to verify or talk to someone to make sure the email is correct. Nobody answers the phones!! I listened to the recording listing the email to use and I tried every way possible. Hard to under stand between the b, p, and t. To make a long story short It's been 2 days and the document still has not been sent. Cry Shrug

Gallagher Bassett - Disgraceful

This company is just awful and disgraceful. If terrorist ever target another place in America nobody would care if it was this company. Rude, unprofressional, and more importantly UNETHICAL. Medications unapproved by adjuster on a few occassions. Physical therapy setup with 2 companies that are out of business. Checks disbursed on a whatever whenever the *** they feel like it basis. Just disgraceful unAmerican.
Turnaround Time
#1442081

Gallagher Bassett - Workers Comp

I had a workers comp case a few years back maybe about 2 years ago and I settled on a smaller check in order to get care in the long run whenever needed and lately I have been having very bad back pain. I would really like to know where to call to get care for the pain please. jenniferflores492@ymail.com is my email address.

Gallagher Bassett - Raped

Nunes vs. Gallagher Bassett under Nunes vs. Covenant Transport
Reply to reviews
I fell off a ladder while at work and GB didnt want to pay me more than 2 weeks even when the doctor they sent me to told me i needed surgery on my elbow and i should not work until the surgery was done. 1 year later after after hiring a lawyer they ok the surgery two...
Show

Gallagher Bassett in Downers Grove, Illinois - Mad claimant!!!

I was side swiped by a commercial box truck on Nov 9th. It took me a week JUST to figure out who to file a claim with after getting the run around. When I did FINALLY speak to a woman named Nancy I was told " they were waiting for coverage confirmation". I don't even know what that means! A month later they apparently received the coverage confirmation and asked that i send the info out so an adjuster can come look at the damage. Even though I already sent plenty of pictures. I have sent many emails, and have not received any responses. It is going on the second month that I have not been able to drive my vehicle. This is ridiculous! Can I get a response from someone?! Smh!
Show

Gallagher Bassett - Absolutely ridiculous. Extremely poor work ethics. No idea where they get the employees, they have no idea what they are doing or what is going on.

Trying to collect payment on an Invoice for 9 months for a minimal amount and claim service specialist could not get it done. Shame on him.

Gallagher Bassett - DISGUSTING ME

I HAVE BEEN SITTING WAITING FOR THEM TO INVESTIGATE MY CLAIM AFTER INJURING MYSELF IN A STORE THEY REPRESENT. MISS COLE HAS BEEN EXTREMELY UNHELPFUL, ANTAGONIZING, AND UNSYMPATHETIC . I COULD NOT BELEIVE THIS ESPECIALLY HAVING A BABY AND AROUND THIS TIME OF YEAR.