Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

Oakland, CA- As a licensed PI and ex-cop, I often play the role of Public Advocate for those not equipped to fend for themselves. That being said, I called Katie Lane, a Claims Rep for Gallagher Bassett Services today and advised her that I was calling on behalf of an insured female, Disabled on the Job. SHE STARTED SCREAMING AT ONCE! With no precursor or warning, this Gallagher Bassett Services executive began spewing venom at such a rate that had I been standing next to her, she would have spat on me. I tried to get a word in as we have documentation that a Physical Therapy prescription was sent to Gallagher Bassett Services and Ms. Lane on March 4, 2017, she wouldn't listen. Today is April 25th. Countless calls to Ms. Lane were made and never returned. Her answer, for not responding in six weeks was, "I'm busy" "DON'T CALL ME MAM" With Ms. Lane hollering for naught, I said, "Lady, calm down." SHE said, "Don't call me lady." So I said, "Mam, could you please," She then screamed, "Don't Call Me Mam." This is a 12 year employee of Gallagher Bassett Services who when I asked for her Supervisor's number, she said, "Here it is, the dial tone, ha-ha" and hung up. GALLAGHER BASSETT STINKS & KATIE LANE IS EVIL! As a Licensed PI, I am well acquainted with the horrible, truculent and out right evil people that are in the insurance business. But in my 4 decades, Ms. Katie Lane of Gallagher Bassett Services is the worst human being I have ever had contact with in a "Customer Relations" role. I will be filing the appropriate paperwork with the California Dept. of Insurance and the Attorney General's office will be made aware as I believe there is a possibility that there are tens, if not 100's of victims of Katie Lane's inhuman practices. KATIE LANE FOLLOWS GALLAGHER BASSETT PROTOCOL? I do not believe this is a lone, isolated incident. The Dept. of Insurance and Gallagher Bassett Services should reopen every case Ms. Lane has adjusted and see if she how many lives she, as an employee of Gallagher Bassett Services, has ruined or impacted negatively. In closing, it is my hope that you never, ever have to deal with a woman with such an evil and demeaning personality. TWITTER PARODY PAGE ON SEE U NEXT TUESDAY KATIE! https://twitter.com/KatieLaneGWS Pedro Fernandez Note: Mr. Fernandez is an award winning journalist, former San Francisco Policeman, licensed CA P. I. and hosts seven hours of talk radio heard around the world on IHeart, Sportsbyline, Sirius XM, ITunes, TuneIn, Stitcher, AFN Radio and other smaller distributors. He can be reached at aaadinv@gmail.com
Most Helpful
Gallagher and Bassett continues to manipulate doctors, impairment review people and, most importantly, injured employees. Their techniques are preposterous, from taking their sweet {{Redacted}} time to having you sent to their puppets who support them and could give...
SomeOstrich294
SomeOstrich294

My husband .. we have been doing with them since feb.18 2016

PhonyCapybara
PhonyCapybara

Where do i sign up. Email me all information Johnbullock10@gmail.com They have withheld my medication fot 2 weeeks now and have disregarded all new 2019 FDA guidelines about o...

Gallagher Bassett - Terrible Service.... fraud

Regardless of what happened, this company should be investigated...Obvious lack of empathy...."screwed up" my comp. checks....missed payments, my doctor had nightmares trying to contact them...Get a Lawyer! This agency is incredibly dysfunctional...
Show
My husband has been dealing with them for 6 yrs our date of injury was 06/2014 and our examiner has been changed twice since we've been dealing with them. Our new examiner is now a real winner and she has since demanded him to do job searches for 5 years and for the...
Brookhaven, New York

Gallagher Bassett - No payment for treatment and no answer to calls or messages

I have been unfortunate enough to be dealing with GB for 3 years. I’m that time I have had over 6 different case managers. Recently they have cocked up payments for treatment I have paid for upfront ( no providers want to do bulk bill because they don’t pay them either). I have spoken to case managers, accounts and tried to contact customer service to no avail. Now then don’t even answer the switchboard. I’ve tried at 8.30, 9, 9.30, 12.15 and 2.15 Sorry we are busy or we are closed please leave message and no one will bother to call you back. Then it cuts me off. How is this allowed to happen?
1.2
Show

Gallagher Bassett in Gold Hill, North Carolina - I get better results negotiating with a 2 year old

I was injured back in December of 2018 and for a month things seemed ok. The nightmare began when physical therapy recommended by a doctor took weeks to approve. Then when that wasn't working, it took weeks to send me to an orthopedic doctor. Then I received a packet to work at a temp place without having an actual diagnosis. Now, as of May, I haven't received a single payment from them (over a month). My lawyer even got the run around from them! They just need to stop. This is the most unprofessional place I have ever heard of.
Gold Hill, North Carolina

Gallagher Bassett - Not a good one

Been trying to contact my case manager she hasn't returned a call or call me I'm trying to figure out what's going on but every time I talk to her she'll get on the phone said a couple words and won't say nothing one time I waited for her to respond for 40 minutes that finally got tired of waiting on her to respond Sheila shelnutt anybody ever have to deal with her
Show

Gallagher Bassett - I have tried to get in touch with my supposed agent called at least 20 time and no reply nobody can be that busy 24-7 i

iam waiting on payments from w/comp noreplies from calls no info on how it works and the doctor she told me to go to is a real quack well i guess if this continues i will seek a lawyer and see if it might be faster than working with you.

Gallagher Bassett - Work comp

GB is the worst they are snakes amy Gallagher is terrible person i got hurt at work spinal injuries soon as my doctor said surgery sent me to there paid ime doctor now im not working no income till trial almost 2years now.

Gallagher Bassett - Aggravated

They told me that if i had a lawyer then they dont/wouldnt speak to me. They now are mad cuz i need to have my shoulder looked at and they dont want to make a new appointment. Now my workers comp payment is saying pending, but was told it was being sent to me today(tuesday)
Show

Gallagher Bassett - Believe reviews that say if your work place employs this company for workcover you’re screwed

Workcover claim accepted again two and half months ago and haven’t received a cent yet. Constantly ringing and emailing them. I get the paperwork they request for reimbursement, then they say they require paperwork from different person I have been sending in receipts and reimbursement form for months as they requested at the beginning only to receive in the mail the same forms and request informed that reimbursement starts from my surgery date in a weeks time. They keep moving the goalposts so you never get paid! Stress levels increasing with every email. Normal companies could not work like this as no customer would put up with the service they provide
1.6
I didn't like
  • Extremely poor service

Contact Gallagher Bassett Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
The Gallagher CentreTwo Pierce Place
Itasca, IL 60143-3141
USA
Phone:
All Gallagher Bassett Contacts

Gallagher Bassett Products and Services Reviews

Gallagher Bassett in Saint Clair, Illinois - No Accident resolution response due to claim

My accident was March7,2019. The semi truck that his me was involved, and was found at fault. I have received letters to get in touch with Gallagher Bassett. No response.
Saint Clair, Illinois