Gallagher Bassett - Review about Injury Compensation from Arnold, Missouri
I was hurt at work.And this so called company was supposed to take care of me.
My adjuster forgot to pay me twice and wouldn't ever answer the phone from my Dr, therapist, or me.I just want to settle and be done.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Injury Compensation
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On September 11, 2015, my life and and way I used my dominant right hand was permanently changed and diminished. The end segment of my middle finger was crushed during..."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "OMG the cable installer was as dumb as mud he was asking me were the cables were to be found. He drilled 11 holes into my siding after I told..."
- "Just bought a laptop from microcenter on 11-23-16. The transaction was completed the day I bought it. I checked my account today and they took out of my account again...double..."
- "We entered the local Lowe's store around 8:30 pm on 4-9-13 - and the first thing we were greeted by was a pallet of lawn care materials sitting about 6..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."