Gallagher Bassett - Product Liability McDonald s Chocked on Plastic left on a cheese burger
Two moths ago I ordered three double chesses burgers from Mc Donalds in Vancouver wa , as I was driving I grabbed a burger and started to eat it and half way through the burger I swallowed and felt something caught in my throat it was the plastic from the chesses stuck in my throat keep in mind I was driving at the time and panicijed and pulled to the side and could not breath I was the only person in my van and could not pull the plastic out of my throat I leaned my belly against the seat to give myself the Heimlich to dislodge this and I started to puke it up and could finally breath but the plastic cut some in my throat so days after I still hurt and gagged. ok now the fun Keven Carter from GALLAGHER BASSETT was in charge of the claim he never returns call in till weeks later and now I can not get a hold of him at all and he has all the letter from the docs and even sent the burger with the plastic in it for them to look at and yes I kept photos but they are MIA now and I am left as the little guy not knowing how to collect from such a larger corporation. HELP next I learned a lesson do not eat and drive it could have been much worse
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- "Bought this brand new off the lot... we have had the Frig door fall off 3 times.. we had the threshold toilet valve rupture and flood my trailer. We have..."
- "Purchased a kitchen sink at advertise 90% off price but received wrong sink. Sellers will not honor our contract but insist I return the sink for refund and reorder..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."