Gallagher Bassett - Product Liability McDonald s Chocked on Plastic left on a cheese burger

248 of 393 Gallagher Bassett reviews

Two moths ago I ordered three double chesses burgers from Mc Donalds in Vancouver wa , as I was driving I grabbed a burger and started to eat it and half way through the burger I swallowed and felt something caught in my throat it was the plastic from the chesses stuck in my throat keep in mind I was driving at the time and panicijed and pulled to the side and could not breath I was the only person in my van and could not pull the plastic out of my throat I leaned my belly against the seat to give myself the Heimlich to dislodge this and I started to puke it up and could finally breath but the plastic cut some in my throat so days after I still hurt and gagged. ok now the fun Keven Carter from GALLAGHER BASSETT was in charge of the claim he never returns call in till weeks later and now I can not get a hold of him at all and he has all the letter from the docs and even sent the burger with the plastic in it for them to look at and yes I kept photos but they are MIA now and I am left as the little guy not knowing how to collect from such a larger corporation. HELP next I learned a lesson do not eat and drive it could have been much worse

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
248 of 393 Gallagher Bassett reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
dj

Nov 17, 2014 #901569 Hampton, Virginia, United States

Why do you feel like you are owed anything more than an apology and your money back. you are alive and well why do people think they are entitled .i hope you are not white

1 3 Reply
Jejuman

Apr 02, 2013 #631675

We all have to realize something....the job...the ONLY job of these insurance people is to look for reasons to deny a claim.
If you have a big name law firm..then you can take them on...if you are a person with no funds/attorney to fight them...you will loose.
These insurance people get bonuses based on how much they save the company and the selling point to new companies is along the same lines....how many times they deny claims, etc...

0 1 Reply
joe

Mar 20, 2015 #961423 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Why would you humor this guy? He was ignored because he wanted to sue over nothing. Anyone can put a screw in their mouth and say "This was in my sandwich, it caused me great harm!"

0 1 Reply
hello

Mar 26, 2013 #628710 Fairport, New York, United States

3 DOUBLE CHEESE BURGERS!!! JESUS CHRIST IF YOU DIDN'T DIE BY CHOKING YOU'LL PROBABLY HAVE A HEART ATTACK! FIRST OFF, KNOWING FROM EXPERIENCE SINCE MY FIRST JOB WAS AT MICKEY D'S THE CHEESE DOES NOT COME WRAPPED IT IN ANY SORT OF PASTIC. ITS JUST ALL SLICED IN A BULK. THEY ONLY THING THATS IN THE PLASTIC IS THE BREAD AND THERES NO WAY OF THAT STICKING TO THE INSIDE OF THE BURGER. SO THIS "COMPLAINT" IS A SCAM TO COLLECT MONEY THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE! GET YOUR STORY TOGETHER BEFORE POSTING SOME NON SENSE LIKE THAT.

3 1 Reply
littleboot

Mar 21, 2013 #626302 Tukwila, Washington, United States

Couldn't use the Hot Coffee Excuse to sue so lets try a omg I dont chew my food lawsuit. No wonder the lawyer didnt call you back. They like $$ but not looking lie a fool for representing such nonsense. :? :?

1 1 Reply

Mar 21, 2013 #626282

Your complaint would make much more sense if you used proper punctuation and correct spelling. You managed to spell "Heimlich" correctly. How is it that you cannot spell much simpler, everyday words?

moths= months
chesses= Cheese
panicijed= panicked
in till= until

:roll

2 0 Reply

Mar 20, 2013 #625815

Got what you deserved for risking other peoples lives! So sad but karma got you!! :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gallagher Bassett. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gallagher Bassett.
Filing a new complaint about
×