I got hurt on the job may 3rd 2015 did some damage to right knee.Was scheduled for surgery September 11th that's surgery was cancelled.

then I was sent to a second doctor who said there was nothing wrong with my knee I just needed to learn to live with the pain and released me back to full Duty. They then sent me to a third surgeon who said I needed surgery to fix the problem with my knee. Then Gallagher Bassett refused or denied the surgery.

Subsequently because of my knee injury I fell at work and damaged my right shoulder and now needs surgery to repair the damage caused by the Fall Gallagher Bassett has denied this claim even though it happened at work.Phone calls to my caseworker go unanswered four weeks at a time pain medication as been paid for out of pocket because any authorization can take up to 3 weeks piece of s*** company all the way around now the next game they are playing with me sent me a check last week and the bank called me today to let me know the check has bounced.

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Medical Claim.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands #1355787

Yes, this company sucks. Just hire an attorney. These people are lower than ***.