Turnaround Time

I have a claim that the adjuster Pamela Penksa never answers her phone and fails to act on the claim to resolve it.I and my ins company have tried many times and she ignores me most of the time and lately doesn't respond to voice messages or emails.

She appears to be just sitting on the claim that the person she represents (Old Republic Ins. and their insured that negligently ruined my car) owes. She has had all the information for some time but is apparently ignoring it to save her company money that it owes. She is so incompetent that she sent the check to fix the tort feasor's (driver of car who negligently hit my car) car to me (which I took as an amount that was close to fair).

When she left a message for me to take it to a certain repair shop in a voice message and that they would pay for a rental until it was fixed I called that repair shop and they said they didn't have my car on their repair list. I then guessed that Pamela had sent the check to me with my name on it rather than the negligent driver. I had left a voice message on her phone saying I was cashing it because it was approximately what was needed to fix it. Even her person who also personally looked at the damage to my car had estimated that was about what it would take to fix my car.

She must have finally realized how incompetent she was and later called to say she had put a stop payment on the check. In addition when I tried as she said I should fax my estimate to her that line was always busy. I tried before 5 pm her time several times from a UPS store and then several times early in the morning (7:30 my time and 5;30 am her time) at another UPS store. Since she is in Las Vegas Nevada and 2 hours behind my time zone it should not have been busy every single time.

If you call the office between 4:30 and 5 that office's time zone not even a receptionist will answer. I would never trust a business like this if I needed their service in a contractual arrangement as they could ruin your reputation by incompetence and being unresponsive.

Obviously as a person that should be compensated fairly (their website states they are fair) by them I would state they haven't matched that claim.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of gallagher bassett adjuster from Gallagher Bassett. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3500 and wants Gallagher Bassett to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gallagher Bassett for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments