Turnaround Time

Signed release for payment in reference to my injury on 2/20/20l6.Mailed overnight, almost three months have passed and no check.

I have called many times and left messages for Kristin Myers(Sp) and she has never returned my calls. Glen Summer not much better. How does a company like this survive? It is unfortunate that they represent the ShopRite Grocery stores as they do not do a good job of it.

In my lifetime I have dealt with Insurance companies in the medical field and I can honestly say that in my 45 years I have not dealt with such a terrible company.I am sure they are all sitting on their rears laughing at all of us.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of gallagher bassett workers compensation claim from Gallagher Bassett. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1420 and wants Gallagher Bassett to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gallagher Bassett for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments