Hurt my back and neck on a travel assignment lifting a heavy patient with little to no help.Gallagher Basset will not return phone call or provide treatment.

This company is negligent to employee they are supposed to provide treatment. After almost 3 months a new adjusted states she is denying my claim because of a previous treatment to this injury. Have no clue what she is talking about. This insurance is charging top dollar for services they are not providing to those who need help.

There is a reason for all these complaints for this terrible company.Need help and cannot get it!!!

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Claim.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

IT'S BLATANT RACKETEERING.

The SELF INSURED ENTITLY hires the 3rd Party "FOR PROFIT' FOREIGN Insurance Services to Deny Claims of Injured Workers, thereby DEFRAUDING THE GOVERNMENT OF TAXES that would have been paid by the Medical Institutions providing Medical Services.... in other words THEY are keeping money allocated to give Medical Treatment to the INJURED WORKERS.

THIS IS BLATANT RACKETEERING, INSURER FRAUD.

contact me via FB; ElleB Burnett, use the private messaging system for class action against Gallagher Bassett Insurance Services

Graham, Washington, United States #894537

I've been off work for 2 months with an injured back and now that my Dr is ready to release me I get a letter stating that they're asking dept.of L & I to deny my claim...after I've called literally every day and left messages with my name and number every time, no return call. The most unprofessional people I've ever felt with...