Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had the misfortune to work for a company that had gallagher bassett as their insurance company. From the vetry beginning they were difficult to work with.

My "case worker," with the last name Salvas was rude and arrogant. I continued to inform them and doctors what my symptoms were and no one wanted to listen. They swore it was my rotator cuff but indeed was something if not worse. As soon as they found out it wasn't my rotator cuff they dropped me.

They said that I was faking my injury and said that I didn't get hurt at work when 3 separate IME doctors confirmed it was work related. After a year of tears, not being treated on a regular basis (which made me getting better close to impossible), multiple doctors, and rude attorneys, I am far worse then where I started off at because they were more concerned with penny pinching then my health. They were debating on whether or not to pay for surgery (more or less), and than I was forced to resign from my job just so I could get medical attention.

I was indeed injured, very injured, and it should've been the insurance companies responsibility to pay for my surgery, weekly benefits, and PT. I now have permanent damage and will be laid out for a minimum of a year.

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments