On September 11, 2015, my life and and way I used my dominant right hand was permanently changed and diminished.The end segment of my middle finger was crushed during a routine material maneuver at former employer, MWI, a pump manufacturer.

Fast forward three months, and I have yet to hear the actual voice of Gallagher Bassett's claims adjuster Cynthia Kanesky or her phantom assistance 'Theresa'. My only human contact to GB had been Field Case Manager(Insurance Fraud Agent), Joelin Vasquez, who privately consulted with surgery doctor on behest of GallagherBassett.

My only interaction with GallagherBassett since, its online management tool which offer vague to no information of explanation to payouts history and term.The point of my commentary and complaint is that Gallagher Bassett has characterize itself to be highly risked adversed, willing to expend great resources toward fraud prevention to the detriment of miserably failing at customer service feedback and claims resolution.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Gallagher Bassett and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gallagher Bassett.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Gallagher Bassett to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

I cut off 4 millimeters of my forefinger about 10 years ago at a cabnet shop and workers comp didn't pay for anything.So I got a lawyer and sued and won.

Most lawyers will only take if you win so no money down. They paid me $800 per millimeter that was cut off.

You need to get a lawyer and sue them.It'll be worth it.