Gallagher Bassett - '...middle finger...'

On September 11, 2015, my life and and way I used my dominant right hand was permanently changed and diminished.The end segment of my middle finger was crushed during a routine material maneuver at former employer, MWI, a pump manufacturer.

Fast forward three months, and I have yet to hear the actual voice of Gallagher Bassett's claims adjuster Cynthia Kanesky or her phantom assistance 'Theresa'. My only human contact to GB had been Field Case Manager(Insurance Fraud Agent), Joelin Vasquez, who privately consulted with surgery doctor on behest of GallagherBassett.

My only interaction with GallagherBassett since, its online management tool which offer vague to no information of explanation to payouts history and term.The point of my commentary and complaint is that Gallagher Bassett has characterize itself to be highly risked adversed, willing to expend great resources toward fraud prevention to the detriment of miserably failing at customer service feedback and claims resolution.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Gallagher Bassett Claims Management
Review category
Professional Services
review #757136

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gallagher Bassett? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 04 #1088691

I cut off 4 millimeters of my forefinger about 10 years ago at a cabnet shop and workers comp didn't pay for anything. So I got a lawyer and sued and won. Most lawyers will only take if you win so no money down. They paid me $800 per millimeter that was cut off. You need to get a lawyer and sue them. It'll be worth it.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.