1K views

On September 11, 2015, my life and and way I used my dominant right hand was permanently changed and diminished. The end segment of my middle finger was crushed during a routine material maneuver at former employer, MWI, a pump manufacturer.

Fast forward three months, and I have yet to hear the actual voice of Gallagher Bassett's claims adjuster Cynthia Kanesky or her phantom assistance 'Theresa'. My only human contact to GB had been Field Case Manager(Insurance Fraud Agent), Joelin Vasquez, who privately consulted with surgery doctor on behest of GallagherBassett.

My only interaction with GallagherBassett since, its online management tool which offer vague to no information of explanation to payouts history and term. The point of my commentary and complaint is that Gallagher Bassett has characterize itself to be highly risked adversed, willing to expend great resources toward fraud prevention to the detriment of miserably failing at customer service feedback and claims resolution.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gallagher Bassett Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

My exact same tip of my middle finger just got cutt off in a spreder box. And they aint said a thing. I think our companies choose this company because they dont pay out or lose money

I cut off 4 millimeters of my forefinger about 10 years ago at a cabnet shop and workers comp didn't pay for anything. So I got a lawyer and sued and won.

Most lawyers will only take if you win so no money down. They paid me $800 per millimeter that was cut off.

You need to get a lawyer and sue them. It'll be worth it.