WE can complain all we want about this nightmare company, but they are not the one suffering we all are, lets fight for our rights, we need to start a class action lawsuit against them.and file criminal charges against them.

contact me at corteseazzr@yahoo.com.Tomorrow i will be on my way to las vegas, from fresno because that's were my claim is. I'm going to the governor office and file a claim against them. then I'm going to the district attorneys office to file criminal charges.

I'm contacting the news stations let's fight.

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Claim.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

I'm six months with a broken ulna and nerve damaged hand from being forced to continue working. Now I have no income as Gallagher will not approve my care. They've been advised of surgery before being released from their selected ortho and will not approve my legal right to a second opinion which will disclose more damage of my limb.

I am all for it

Did anyone start a lawsuit against them?

My daughters vehicle was hit by a waste management truck this past Monday.These people will not retuen calls.

She needs a vehicle to get back and forth to work.

Her fiance was injured.I am contacting an attorney and the news....this is rediculous

Seriously...This is a great idea.

After seeing what my Daughter's husband has been through, we're in favor and will sign in for a suit against them.Once he has his surgery, which took them 7 months to authorize, we will know more about any permanent issues it looks like he may have.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #703790

They need to be sued they do nothing.They took two years to accept that I was injured and the only way they paid was I had surgery.

Now they stopped paying me my claims, because I got sick and did not get an acceptable Dr.

note.One of the Dr's that treated me.

Class action lawsuit AGAINST GB

WRITE NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS LET'S GET STARTED FRIENDS WE MUST BRING JUSTICE. WE CAN END THIS MADNESS.

to jay #1145497

Queenmax2@hotmail.com, I'm a latest victim.

to jay #1351831

I live in illinois and would like to be included if a class action suit is filed

to jay Koloa, Hawaii, United States #1352731

Lissakanhai@yahoo.Com interested in class action lawsuit and I have a few questions.