Since I have been with my lawyers Cook Law Frim. My lawyers have reached out to Gallagher Bassett several times through emails and phone calls.

Gallagher Bassett has a certain time frame to offer a settlement. The first was 15 days which we got no offer, the 30 day deadline is 8/19/2018 by 5pm. I wasn't at fault in this car accident. My brother, my self and my daughter was involved an a car accident through Hoffman Southwest Corp.

I don't think it's far to me and my family that you guys are not following the guidelines and getting back with an settlement and a timely manner. The case has been going on since 3/08/2018

Comments

FunnySiberianHusky

THEY SUCK they need to back off and realize that we the people pay them so when we get injured that we can get help and fixed so we can go back to being productive members of society in stead they take our money and deny that there is an injury and fail to treat you so now I have to sit behind a desk instead of being able to work on what I love RV's I have been working on Motorhomes and Travel Trailers for over 35yr's and I loved my job not many people can say that but along comes Gallagher Bassett to deny I have a knee injury and refuses to give me the injections that will put me back on my feet my surgeon has requested time and time again for this authorization but thanks to having a *** ADJUSTER Anita Mc Daniels and her *** assistant Rhonda ??? I cant even get the money that is owed to me for going to these Dr's for the gas and mileage that I pay them for and get reimbursed for medications I have had to pay for so now the fight is on I have already talked to 2 news stations and they will be doing a story on the news for the no care of my needs so the fight is on and I will be BASHING EVERY WEBSITE I CAN FIND FOR THIS