Gallagher Bassett - Lack of compensation payments

I was an employee for United Airlines and on October 8, 2015, I was hurt on job.The company doctor tried everything-physical therapy, strong painkillers, and anti-inflammatory medications with no improvement.

In fact the strong side effects of one of the meds even caused me erectile dysfunction. Two physicians in Houston and the MRI diagnosis suggested neck surgery disk 7 but a third opinion from a orthopedic surgeon in Washington DC has proved their diagnosis wrong. I injured my shoulder muscle and has to be treated surgically. I have been misdiagnosed, not compensated, forced to retire early, and suffer physically, emotionally, and financially.

My adjuster Marie Case has not been helpful- in fact she delayed several approvals, cancelled my transportation that the hospital offered for patients like me on heavy narcotic medications, and has ignored all my requests for compensation time after time.

Attached is my complaint to Texas Workmen Compensation.I need financial compensation immediately.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Workers Comp Insurance
Review category
Professional Services
review #831383

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gallagher Bassett? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 17 #1145944

Find an attorney who specializes in workman's comp cases. Not just any general attorney will do in a situation like yours. Ask around and get good representation as you will need help with this. And, go easy---real easy with the pain meds, especially the narcotic ones. They will do a real job on you if you are not careful. Pain meds are always the first thing prescribed. You need to find out what is causing the problem, not *** yourself up. Good luck. But, get that attorney.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gallagher Bassett. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gallagher Bassett.
Filing a new complaint about