I was an employee for United Airlines and on October 8, 2015, I was hurt on job.The company doctor tried everything-physical therapy, strong painkillers, and anti-inflammatory medications with no improvement.

In fact the strong side effects of one of the meds even caused me erectile dysfunction. Two physicians in Houston and the MRI diagnosis suggested neck surgery disk 7 but a third opinion from a orthopedic surgeon in Washington DC has proved their diagnosis wrong. I injured my shoulder muscle and has to be treated surgically. I have been misdiagnosed, not compensated, forced to retire early, and suffer physically, emotionally, and financially.

My adjuster Marie Case has not been helpful- in fact she delayed several approvals, cancelled my transportation that the hospital offered for patients like me on heavy narcotic medications, and has ignored all my requests for compensation time after time.

Attached is my complaint to Texas Workmen Compensation.I need financial compensation immediately.

This person wrote the review because of "no compensation" of gallagher bassett workers compensation claim from Gallagher Bassett and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30000 and wants Gallagher Bassett to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was way adjuster handle case. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gallagher Bassett for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

rollo2016

Find an attorney who specializes in workman's comp cases.Not just any general attorney will do in a situation like yours.

Ask around and get good representation as you will need help with this. And, go easy---real easy with the pain meds, especially the narcotic ones. They will do a real job on you if you are not careful. Pain meds are always the first thing prescribed.

You need to find out what is causing the problem, not *** yourself up.

Good luck.But, get that attorney.