during this process i have been treated well but I have never heard back from review board on how much they settled for my neck injury dont have any information on when these benefits will end.Also what happaned to my choice of receiving a full check for the settlement.

I still havent received my check for this week, which they sent on friday and its wednesday. We are supposed to get paid before our job pays us but as usual we check the mailbox everyday or I locate my mailman to see if the check came. this is very frustrating and stressful. i have to change arrangements everytime to pay my bills on time.

They should allow direct deposit so it gets here in time or mail them out earlier.This whole system sucks.

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

lefty

contact your union rep.they have liaison to help with workers comp.

Gab aren't here to help you they are there to save money.to screw the employees and treat you like it was your fault.

KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more Permits And Visas - Unprofessional Immigration Agents+ Fraud Policies Permits And Visas "Permits and Visas is a fraud company. They happened to contact me in July 2016 and presented themselves as professional immigrant agents. They looted my money and then disappeared.When I..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Lack of compensation payments Gallagher Bassett "I was an employee for United Airlines and on October 8, 2015, I was hurt on job. The company doctor tried everything-physical therapy, strong painkillers, and anti-inflammatory medications with no..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more