I was extremly injured on 10-05-12 I was air lifted by UT Life Star
and spent time in ICU @ UT Hospital. A workers comp claim was filed by my employer on that day. I was sent back to UT Hospital
On approx 10-25-12 for another direct admit for about 4 days.
My workers comp claim @ Gallagher Bassett Services was denied
on about 10-15-12 and to date no medical bills have been paid.
and no comp for missed work have ever been paid. I was out of work for about 10 weeks. I am ready to seek a class action suit for wrong doing. Any one can contact me directly at Travis Crabtree
1100 Ladd Landing #23 Kingston, Tn 37763
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "I was hurt at work. And this so called company was supposed to take care of me. My adjuster forgot to pay me twice and wouldn't ever answer the phone..."
- "I CAME TO THIS STORE - Address: 7087 Highway 70 S, Bellevue, TN 37221- FOR THE FIRST TIME ON 02/25/2016. OUT OF THE ITEMS I PURCHASED, THE THREE..."
- "LEGAL NOTICE Copyright Notice: All rights reserved re common-law copyright of trade-name/trade-mark, MARK SHANNON MANUELÂ©-as well as any and all derivatives and variations in the spelling of said trade-name/trade-mark -..."
- "The dress is beautifully but it came to me with the stains. I cant were this anywhere..I would like a refund or a clean dress. My name..."
- "Rise Broadband made me sign a 2 year contract and the contract is only for their best interest. i was promised connections speeds up around 15mbps half the time I..."
- "In June 2016 my husband and I signed a contract with Mr. Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions. We Paid few thousands dollars in..."
- "I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages. after two years with this..."