Gallagher Bassett - Inadequate medical attention and rude/unprofessional adjuster
I have had the misfortune of having to deal with this company since my employer purchased their services.The medical attention is not adequate (everyone they treat is put in a brace and attends Physical Therapy).
I do mean every one that is injured. That is ALL they do, citing the "ODG" guidelines protect their decisions. Which basically means they quote "conservative" treatment, but do nothing else after a few P/T appointments. I have been out of work for 6 months with a PCL tear: Unspecified Internal Derangement; and Chondromalacia Patella of the Right knee.
I have fought with doctor and adjuster entire time for proper treatment, to NO avail.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about them
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wkcp Insurance
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "A disgustingly dishonest company, particularly Sean Leaf, and sigularly dishonest, grotesque man. This is your steroetypical debt collector-type company, where they do not care AT ALL about right and..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "Purchased rower on 3/15/15 that did not work. It is now 4/14/15, after a lot of run around, waited for technician for 3 hours today and i refused to wait..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."