Gallagher Bassett - Inadequate medical attention and rude/unprofessional adjuster

I have had the misfortune of having to deal with this company since my employer purchased their services.The medical attention is not adequate (everyone they treat is put in a brace and attends Physical Therapy).

I do mean every one that is injured. That is ALL they do, citing the "ODG" guidelines protect their decisions. Which basically means they quote "conservative" treatment, but do nothing else after a few P/T appointments. I have been out of work for 6 months with a PCL tear: Unspecified Internal Derangement; and Chondromalacia Patella of the Right knee.

I have fought with doctor and adjuster entire time for proper treatment, to NO avail.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Anything about them

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wkcp Insurance
Review category
Professional Services
review #867526

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gallagher Bassett? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gallagher Bassett. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gallagher Bassett.
Filing a new complaint about