I have had the misfortune of having to deal with this company since my employer purchased their services.The medical attention is not adequate (everyone they treat is put in a brace and attends Physical Therapy).

I do mean every one that is injured. That is ALL they do, citing the "ODG" guidelines protect their decisions. Which basically means they quote "conservative" treatment, but do nothing else after a few P/T appointments. I have been out of work for 6 months with a PCL tear: Unspecified Internal Derangement; and Chondromalacia Patella of the Right knee.

I have fought with doctor and adjuster entire time for proper treatment, to NO avail.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wkcp insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Gallagher Bassett needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wkcp insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gallagher Bassett.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Gallagher Bassetts Claims Management Review Gallagher Bassett "I was injured in January..it is now June. Torn PCL; Chondromalcia Patella; and Unspecified Internal Derrangrment of Knee. Only medical treatment allowed by Gallagher Bassett, was a brace, Physical Therapy,..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more