Cypress, Texas

I have had the misfortune of having to deal with this company since my employer purchased their services.The medical attention is not adequate (everyone they treat is put in a brace and attends Physical Therapy).

I do mean every one that is injured. That is ALL they do, citing the "ODG" guidelines protect their decisions. Which basically means they quote "conservative" treatment, but do nothing else after a few P/T appointments. I have been out of work for 6 months with a PCL tear: Unspecified Internal Derangement; and Chondromalacia Patella of the Right knee.

I have fought with doctor and adjuster entire time for proper treatment, to NO avail.

Review about: Wkcp Insurance.

I didn't like: Anything about them.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $10000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

M0del Agency - Complete scam! Do not waste your time or money! M0del Agency "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Product Liability McDonald s Chocked on Plastic left on a cheese burger Gallagher Bassett "Two moths ago I ordered three double chesses burgers from Mc Donalds in Vancouver wa , as I was driving I grabbed a burger and started to eat it and..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Bad faith handling of insurance claim Gallagher Bassett "I rented a truck to move across country and the truck leaked, soaking my mattress set and a painting. I provided current quotes from the manufacturer and photos of the..." Read more Thumbtack - Failure to full fill verbal painting contract. Thumbtack "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more