Cypress, Texas

I have had the misfortune of having to deal with this company since my employer purchased their services.The medical attention is not adequate (everyone they treat is put in a brace and attends Physical Therapy).

I do mean every one that is injured. That is ALL they do, citing the "ODG" guidelines protect their decisions. Which basically means they quote "conservative" treatment, but do nothing else after a few P/T appointments. I have been out of work for 6 months with a PCL tear: Unspecified Internal Derangement; and Chondromalacia Patella of the Right knee.

I have fought with doctor and adjuster entire time for proper treatment, to NO avail.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Gallagher Bassetts Claims Management Gallagher Bassett "I was injured in January..it is now June. Torn PCL; Chondromalcia Patella; and Unspecified Internal Derrangrment of Knee. Only medical treatment allowed by Gallagher Bassett, was a brace, Physical Therapy,..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Lack of compensation payments Gallagher Bassett "I was an employee for United Airlines and on October 8, 2015, I was hurt on job. The company doctor tried everything-physical therapy, strong painkillers, and anti-inflammatory medications with no..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Handling of Injury at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA Gallagher Bassett "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..." Read more AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more