Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

Another one bites the dust! I can't believe how this company can do this ***!

After I blew out my knee at work, it's been nothing but trouble to get a ttd payment. They have more excuses and mumbo jumbo , jack you around at every turn! Well I have no money, torn cartilage shows on my MRI I paid for myself, got a lawyer, he told me that this Gallagher company is a total nightmare and progress looks like road blocks and land mines! What about the comp laws in Illinois?

They skirt by with slick attorneys to stall your claim why you are suffering, can't sleep , no rest , can't walk , pain from ***.... Come on work comp commission you are to blame for this company doing this to Illinois injured workers! After awhile dont you think these comp judges are sick and tired saying " oh no hear comes Gallagher again " or are they working as a team to screw us over, makes you wonder...judges can always use a couple more bucks in their pocket!! COMPENSATION LAWS.....

HOG WASH!!! Like the comic Gallagher with his huge hammer smashing watermelons! Guess what?

Illinois injured workers are like the melons!!! SMASHED TO SMITHEREENS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gallagher Bassett Claim.

Comments

PLEASE READ CONCERNING GALLAGHER BASSETT!!!

YOU CANNOT FIGHT THIS COMPANY ALONE, YOU MUST AND I STRESS MUST HIRE A WORKER'S COMP LAWYER AND YOU ALSO NEED, AGAIN I STRESS NEED TO REQUEST A COPY OF YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR DOCTORS... YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT!

REVIEW YOUR RECORDS PLEASE!!! YOU WILL NOTICE MANY DISCREPANCIES WRITTEN IN YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS - TRUST ME!

ALSO USE E-MAIL INSTEAD OF CALLING - THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!!! :( :cry