Thomas Taylor is my adjuster i5s been a year since we filled and he does not answer calls or return messages, he would not give the file to the customer service the file.. As a matter fact he uses a racist and unproper terms when he is on the phone which got me pissed off. I have contacted Sysco to see if they could do something about it?

I have also arranged with a law office to suit them and anyone that's interested in joining us are very welcome. The more complaints and people we have the $ will be.

You could also contact them at 18668891218 ext 7987

thank you for taking the time to read this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gallagher Bassett Claim.

Comments

California, United States #862826

I have had a simulare nightmare with them and the adjusters are Anne Chow and Joleen Banta. This company does not work in the injuried parties best interest, they do NOT care about your pain or to even bother with you.

The customer they care about is the employer and the mission of the injured should be to bother the CEO of the company and G&B every day...... The other thing is if enough people are willing is to bring this to the attention of the media.

The more people whom start complaining for change the better it is.

GBWorstComp

This company changed my adjuster about 4 or 5 times. It's all a game to them.

They try to get away with anything they can. They change adjusters just hoping we give up. DONT GIVE UP. They would pay me 4-6 weeks late consistantly and blame it on the "adjuster change" each time.

I got a lawyer and they said I have a big case against them. Seek help and don't let them bully you. I was injured in 2012 and out of work 8 months.

Make this company pay for making people who are in need of desperate help go through even more pain and suffering. This company makes the suffering people suffer tremendously more.

Be very careful about publishing someone's name, i.e. Mr. Taylor. If you cannot prove your allegations and if he can prove you damaged his career he could be the one getting $ from you.

By the way you have a W.C. case, not a civil class action case and no one else can join your W.C. action.

Finally, if you have an attorney you should not being calling the adjuster... legally they are not allowed to talk with you, it's called exparte communication.