Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

This co. Contracted with Medicare to audit all files & recoup funds for Medicare .

I used to do similar work . They target people on Medicare who had accidents. In my case 12/27/12 fall at Hot topics . sawgrass mall.

I was hospitalized w concussion . I hired Dell & *** atty they kept case 2 hrs and dropped it . No settlement at all + Statute of limitations up . Evidently this co found insurer for HOT Topics was Chubb.

So in their report to Medicare Bassett. Identified CHUBB AS my primary Ins ( they were Hot Topics Ins ) so I get a letter that I owe Medicare over $177000. Every claim since 12/27 12. This is fraudulent information.

As a result today I was informed by My Dr that I no longer have insurance of any kind and they refused to administer my infusion . My weekly labs also denied. Without this care I’m a dead woman !! I am going to sue them for sloppy auditing and because although my lawyer explained the issue to Medicare they refuse to accept the truth and totally cancelled my insurance .

I’m going to contact my politicians in DC. The news media and get the word out to all seniors

Comments