Gallagher Bassett - Handling of Injury at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA
On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me because he could not see over the boxes.I had to twist my whole body to the left to keep from falling down.
I now have painful Tenosynovitis (average level 8) in both ankles as well as a torn tendon in my right ankle. I have to wear a boot so that I can walk a little. I have been told by my doctors that this condition will become worse.
Gallagher Bassett is the Insurance Company for Trader Joe's; it keeps delaying any settlement.I am now being threatened that I have to be patient and realize that if I don't cooperate I will have to pay all the costs of my Medical Insurance.I think Gallagher Bassett is delaying the process so that the time limit of two years will occur.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Treatment by claims adjusters
- Reason of review:
- severe ankle injury
- Preferred solution:
- Pay all my medical out of pocket expenses as well as 10 years of shots which are not covered by any medical insurance company. In addition, I would like all the medical insurance bills paid.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Injury Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."
- "On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss. In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ. I..."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."