On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me because he could not see over the boxes.I had to twist my whole body to the left to keep from falling down.
I now have painful Tenosynovitis (average level 8) in both ankles as well as a torn tendon in my right ankle. I have to wear a boot so that I can walk a little. I have been told by my doctors that this condition will become worse.
Gallagher Bassett is the Insurance Company for Trader Joe's; it keeps delaying any settlement.I am now being threatened that I have to be patient and realize that if I don't cooperate I will have to pay all the costs of my Medical Insurance.I think Gallagher Bassett is delaying the process so that the time limit of two years will occur.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Treatment by claims adjusters
- Reason of review:
- severe ankle injury
- Preferred solution:
- Pay all my medical out of pocket expenses as well as 10 years of shots which are not covered by any medical insurance company. In addition, I would like all the medical insurance bills paid.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Injury Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Thank you for your review. Actually, the UrineOut Powder IS doing it's job. It's bringing or "wicking" all of the old urine that is DEEP in the carpet,..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "I was hurt at work. And this so called company was supposed to take care of me. My adjuster forgot to pay me twice and wouldn't ever answer the phone..."
- " I ordered the mushroom chicken and zucchini and I had to wait for them to make it. Which is not a problem. When I got home and opened..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."