Gallagher Bassett - Handling of Injury at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA
On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me because he could not see over the boxes.I had to twist my whole body to the left to keep from falling down.
I now have painful Tenosynovitis (average level 8) in both ankles as well as a torn tendon in my right ankle. I have to wear a boot so that I can walk a little. I have been told by my doctors that this condition will become worse.
Gallagher Bassett is the Insurance Company for Trader Joe's; it keeps delaying any settlement.I am now being threatened that I have to be patient and realize that if I don't cooperate I will have to pay all the costs of my Medical Insurance.I think Gallagher Bassett is delaying the process so that the time limit of two years will occur.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Treatment by claims adjusters
- Reason of review:
- severe ankle injury
- Preferred solution:
- Pay all my medical out of pocket expenses as well as 10 years of shots which are not covered by any medical insurance company. In addition, I would like all the medical insurance bills paid.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Injury Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "I have had the misfortune of having to deal with this company since my employer purchased their services. The medical attention is not adequate (everyone they treat is put..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."