1.2K views
100% full Not resolved

On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me because he could not see over the boxes.I had to twist my whole body to the left to keep from falling down.

I now have painful Tenosynovitis (average level 8) in both ankles as well as a torn tendon in my right ankle. I have to wear a boot so that I can walk a little. I have been told by my doctors that this condition will become worse.

Gallagher Bassett is the Insurance Company for Trader Joe's; it keeps delaying any settlement.I am now being threatened that I have to be patient and realize that if I don't cooperate I will have to pay all the costs of my Medical Insurance.I think Gallagher Bassett is delaying the process so that the time limit of two years will occur.

Reason of review: severe ankle injury.

Preferred solution: Pay all my medical out of pocket expenses as well as 10 years of shots which are not covered by any medical insurance company. In addition, I would like all the medical insurance bills paid..

I didn't like: Treatment by claims adjusters.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Peru, Illinois, United States #893274

We are going through it now.My husband was 15min late for an appt that they scheduled an hour and 45min away and was full of construction.

Doctor turned him away and bc of that they cut his comp check in half.Im devastated.

Run to a lawyer