Tampa, Florida

the worst service i have ever had to encounter...never had anything be more difficult in my life!I had a nasty fall at my work place in march of 2012.

it was the end of may before I was the end of may when the mri was finally read to see what i needed. the doc ordered 4 weeks of PT and scheduled an appt. for 1 month later.GB did not set my up my PT till 3 days before that visit. I called the docs office and told him i had only 2 days of therapy so we cancelled my appt.

because of that my checks were discontinued for failure to comply with medical.In nov. after mediation. GB agreed money was owed and would be issuing a check. here it is FEB, and i have seen none.

i thought this service was ment to help you now im on the *** of losing everything.

Review about: Workers Compensation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $4000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Daphne, Alabama, United States #1284080

Does anybody have a good comment about GB?

Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center - Nina Leff, incompetency at its worst! Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center "Do not be fooled by these people, especially Nina Leff. She is a buffoon of epic proportions. You cannot trust her in her so-called "holistic" therapy/counseling sessions, and you will..." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Product Liability McDonald s Chocked on Plastic left on a cheese burger Gallagher Bassett "Two moths ago I ordered three double chesses burgers from Mc Donalds in Vancouver wa , as I was driving I grabbed a burger and started to eat it and..." Read more Review about Gallagher Bassetts Claims Management Gallagher Bassett "I was injured in January..it is now June. Torn PCL; Chondromalcia Patella; and Unspecified Internal Derrangrment of Knee. Only medical treatment allowed by Gallagher Bassett, was a brace, Physical Therapy,..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more Dhgate - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more