the worst service i have ever had to encounter...never had anything be more difficult in my life!I had a nasty fall at my work place in march of 2012.

it was the end of may before I was the end of may when the mri was finally read to see what i needed. the doc ordered 4 weeks of PT and scheduled an appt. for 1 month later.GB did not set my up my PT till 3 days before that visit. I called the docs office and told him i had only 2 days of therapy so we cancelled my appt.

because of that my checks were discontinued for failure to comply with medical.In nov. after mediation. GB agreed money was owed and would be issuing a check. here it is FEB, and i have seen none.

i thought this service was ment to help you now im on the *** of losing everything.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Daphne, Alabama, United States #1284080

Does anybody have a good comment about GB?

Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Lack of compensation payments Gallagher Bassett "I was an employee for United Airlines and on October 8, 2015, I was hurt on job. The company doctor tried everything-physical therapy, strong painkillers, and anti-inflammatory medications with no..." Read more Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Gallager Bassett and Sean Leaf - disgustingly dishonest Gallagher Bassett "A disgustingly dishonest company, particularly Sean Leaf, and sigularly dishonest, grotesque man. This is your steroetypical debt collector-type company, where they do not care AT ALL about right and..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more