Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim Review from Fairfield, Maine

Update added by user Oct 05

This is a Workers Compensation case.

Update added by user Oct 04

Just received phone call back from supervisor Michelle Mulligan.

She said she received the 2 mileage reimbursement forms.She said it was unclear on the amount of miles.

I said you pay for round trip she said okay so some of them went from Walmart to doctors. I said yes I went from work to doctors and back from work.

She said oh it seemed unclear.

Well of course if you can't read your forms how are you going to pay out a check.

But I think she understands now.

We'll see. I asked her how long she said well it depends. That's no answer.

It depends on how long it takes to process.I'll keep bugging her till I get paid.

Original review posted by user Oct 04

I have been dealing with this workers compensation company since my claim got transferred to them on August 8,2016.

First of all their customer service representatives are clueless on your claims.

You are transferred to your claims administrative and you leave messages. Then you wait and don't hear back from them.

Send them a fax they don't have record of it. Only cause it goes directly to your claims administrator.

The supervisor will try to act like she's assisting you but she say I can't hear you or I'm just trying to help you. They will delay payment as long as they can.

My resolution manager is Lillian Carroll her supervisor Lindsay McCain.

Another customer service supervisor is Michelle Mulligan.

I just sent Michelle Mulligan copies of my mileage reimbursement form that I originally emailed to Lillian Carroll on September 10,2016.

I also faxed them to 781-849-8558.

As an former business owner if my employees had to deal with this insurance company I'd definitely seek workers compensation insurance elsewhere.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim
Review category
Professional Services
review #930863 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gallagher Bassett? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 16 #1227718 Milton, Florida

Hire a lawyer , cant believe a world wide insurance company check has bounced

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.