Update added by user Oct 05
This is a Workers Compensation case.
Update added by user Oct 04
Just received phone call back from supervisor Michelle Mulligan.
She said she received the 2 mileage reimbursement forms.She said it was unclear on the amount of miles.
I said you pay for round trip she said okay so some of them went from Walmart to doctors. I said yes I went from work to doctors and back from work.
She said oh it seemed unclear.
Well of course if you can't read your forms how are you going to pay out a check.
But I think she understands now.
We'll see. I asked her how long she said well it depends. That's no answer.
It depends on how long it takes to process.I'll keep bugging her till I get paid.
Original review posted by user Oct 04
I have been dealing with this workers compensation company since my claim got transferred to them on August 8,2016.
First of all their customer service representatives are clueless on your claims.
You are transferred to your claims administrative and you leave messages. Then you wait and don't hear back from them.
Send them a fax they don't have record of it. Only cause it goes directly to your claims administrator.
The supervisor will try to act like she's assisting you but she say I can't hear you or I'm just trying to help you. They will delay payment as long as they can.
My resolution manager is Lillian Carroll her supervisor Lindsay McCain.
Another customer service supervisor is Michelle Mulligan.
I just sent Michelle Mulligan copies of my mileage reimbursement form that I originally emailed to Lillian Carroll on September 10,2016.
I also faxed them to 781-849-8558.
As an former business owner if my employees had to deal with this insurance company I'd definitely seek workers compensation insurance elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "Okay.... many people in this country elect to have the money they receive for their children's child support, made through their state family court agency and then through to..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."