Fairfield, Maine
4.3

Update by user Oct 05, 2016

This is a Workers Compensation case.

Update by user Oct 04, 2016

Just received phone call back from supervisor Michelle Mulligan.

She said she received the 2 mileage reimbursement forms.She said it was unclear on the amount of miles.

I said you pay for round trip she said okay so some of them went from Walmart to doctors. I said yes I went from work to doctors and back from work.

She said oh it seemed unclear.

Well of course if you can't read your forms how are you going to pay out a check.

But I think she understands now.

We'll see. I asked her how long she said well it depends. That's no answer.

It depends on how long it takes to process.I'll keep bugging her till I get paid.

Original review posted by user Oct 04, 2016

I have been dealing with this workers compensation company since my claim got transferred to them on August 8,2016.

First of all their customer service representatives are clueless on your claims.

You are transferred to your claims administrative and you leave messages. Then you wait and don't hear back from them.

Send them a fax they don't have record of it. Only cause it goes directly to your claims administrator.

The supervisor will try to act like she's assisting you but she say I can't hear you or I'm just trying to help you. They will delay payment as long as they can.

My resolution manager is Lillian Carroll her supervisor Lindsay McCain.

Another customer service supervisor is Michelle Mulligan.

I just sent Michelle Mulligan copies of my mileage reimbursement form that I originally emailed to Lillian Carroll on September 10,2016.

I also faxed them to 781-849-8558.

As an former business owner if my employees had to deal with this insurance company I'd definitely seek workers compensation insurance elsewhere.

bdloubier wrote the review because of good customer service at Gallagher Bassett and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gallagher Bassett to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gallagher Bassett and gallagher bassett workers compensation claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Milton, Florida, United States #1227718

Hire a lawyer , cant believe a world wide insurance company check has bounced