Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim Review from Fairfield, Maine
Update added by user Oct 05, 2016
This is a Workers Compensation case.
Update added by user Oct 04, 2016
Just received phone call back from supervisor Michelle Mulligan.
She said she received the 2 mileage reimbursement forms.She said it was unclear on the amount of miles.
I said you pay for round trip she said okay so some of them went from Walmart to doctors. I said yes I went from work to doctors and back from work.
She said oh it seemed unclear.
Well of course if you can't read your forms how are you going to pay out a check.
But I think she understands now.
We'll see. I asked her how long she said well it depends. That's no answer.
It depends on how long it takes to process.I'll keep bugging her till I get paid.
Original review posted by user Oct 04, 2016
I have been dealing with this workers compensation company since my claim got transferred to them on August 8,2016.
First of all their customer service representatives are clueless on your claims.
You are transferred to your claims administrative and you leave messages. Then you wait and don't hear back from them.
Send them a fax they don't have record of it. Only cause it goes directly to your claims administrator.
The supervisor will try to act like she's assisting you but she say I can't hear you or I'm just trying to help you. They will delay payment as long as they can.
My resolution manager is Lillian Carroll her supervisor Lindsay McCain.
Another customer service supervisor is Michelle Mulligan.
I just sent Michelle Mulligan copies of my mileage reimbursement form that I originally emailed to Lillian Carroll on September 10,2016.
I also faxed them to 781-849-8558.
As an former business owner if my employees had to deal with this insurance company I'd definitely seek workers compensation insurance elsewhere.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was an employee for United Airlines and on October 8, 2015, I was hurt on job. The company doctor tried everything-physical therapy, strong painkillers, and anti-inflammatory medications with no..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Okay.... many people in this country elect to have the money they receive for their children's child support, made through their state family court agency and then through to..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."