1.2

In exposing Gallagher Bassette's workman comp ethics, I took it to social media.... Only to go back and find that the links had been 'lost'....

Please do the right thing and care about claimants as patients -> for that is what we are.

Please quit payi g off so called Dr.'s to release claimabts because of your greed and dead compassion.

I am still awaiting a phone call....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gallagher bassett workers compensation claim. Gallagher Bassett needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gallagher bassett workers compensation claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gallagher Bassett.

Comments

U have to investigate everyone involved your attorney and the people handling your case some of them practice bad customer service as a deterrent for diligence but they got the right one this time im doing an interview with channel nine news on March 6 so i have all my paperwork from four different Drs. saying i need long term therapy from the back injury sub stained at Loyola university

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1135882

Just contacted dept of justice today concerning practices with the rolling meadows office my name is calvin Pennon

Can you tell me what social media sites you used, I am planning on doing the same thing in addition to filing complaints with state agencies. Has anything helped your cause? Maybe if we get all the people that GB failed to help we can file a class action law suit?