I got hurt at work and had the unfortunate pleasure of having to deal with gallagher bassett.My adjuster is completely rude and ignorant and lacks customer service.

When one test came back normal they dropped me instead of seeing that I'm in pain and suggest another test based on my symptoms. Here I am, still, five months later in pain and still no answers and out of work. Okay, worker's comp should cover those injured at work even if they're not currently working..that's why we file a worker's comp report to be taken care of.

I was on light duty at work, 6 weeks popped up (actually was only 4..more lies), and I got dropped.But here is the kicker..gallagher bassett was supposed to pay the difference of what I should've been making..went back on 1/18 and no payments yet.

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Renton, Washington, United States #1292790

Your state is bound to have someone in its insurance department who oversees self-insured employers and third-party administrators.I realize finding the right person in a government bureaucracy can be yet another horror story, but if you can't get quick help, call the governor's office where they probably have an ombudsman to help people navigate state government.

They should be able to find at least the right department.

Self-insured employers don't operate in a vacuum - they are subject to state oversight, so you should be able to get someone to help you without having to pay an attorney.Good luck.

Pulaski, Wisconsin, United States #1289987

I had the same experience with them it's called get a attorney!