I need surgery and I'm getting the run around instead of giving me straightforward answers so i know how to deal with the situation. Now that i can't get any answers in going to get a lawyer first thing Monday morning i have been in pain for way to long and i have been very patient and my injury is getting worse. Many aspects of my life are not up to par and is failing.

Related: Gallagher Bassett - Corrupt/liars/should be investigated & locked up

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim.

2.9
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

I recently had a claim on an injury to my shoulder.I went to the emergency room, had a follow up visit, then had a MRI.

The MRI showed I needed surgery. Gallagher Bassit paid everything up to this point. The day of my surgery they denied my claim.Sugery was done on a Tuesday and I got the denial letter the following Friday. Contacted an attorney.

He advised me that this is a common practice for this particular Insurence company.

They deny claims thinking no one will persue with an attorney.One other thing if they ask you to give a recorded statement tell them you would be glad to set that up with your attorney present!