I WAS INJURED ON THE JOB, GALLAGHER BASSETT IS MY COMPANY'S WORKERS' COMP.INSURANCE COMPANY.I RECEIVED CARE AND ALSO SURGERY ON MY INJURED KNEE.

I USED MY ON PERSONAL INSURANCE TO GET STERIOD SHOTS IN MY KNEE AND ALSO ORTHOVIS INJECTIONS, THIS REPAIRED MY KNEE TEMPORARY. ALSO I STILL HAD ANOTHER MENUSCUS TEAR IN MY KNEE AFTER THE ORIGINAL KNEE SURGERY. I WANTED TO RETURN TO WORK ASAP BECAUSE I NEEDED THE MONEY AND THE INSURANCE BENEFITS. I REQUESTED TO RETURN TO WORK ON THE 18TH OF JAN 2010.

I RETURNED TO WORK FOR A SHORT WHILE, ONLY TO HAVE THE KNEE TO CAUSE ME SEVERE PAIN AND UNABLE TO WALK. I HAVE HAD TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY IN ORDER TO GET MEDICAL CARE TO FIX MY KNEE.

I WANTED TO GO TO WORK, BUT GOING TO WORK WITH A KNEE BRACE AND PAIN PILLS JUST TO WALK IS NOT A WISE THING TO DO.SO TO PREVENT BEING TALKED DOWN TO AND BLAMED FOR MY INJURY BY GB, I HAVE HIRED AN ATTORNEY TO GET THE MEDICAL CARE I DESERVE.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #169417

They were not rude to you, you were probably told it was not safe for you to return to work, yet against their orders you went anyway.So now you are unable to work so you want to sue them when you did not even follow their advice.

First of all you were careless when you were working, then you did not follow their advice and you expect them to pay your medical bill for your stupidity.

I guess you need money that bad.Well hopefully you learn a lesson and the lawyer cost you so much, and you lose your house and have to live on the street, maybe this will teach you to be less greedy and own up to your mistakes.

to Irish Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #759346

Irish, what is wrong with you?

JEFFERY WALTERS IS MY CASE MANAGER AND BOY OH BOY YOU ARE CORRECT. HE WAS LAZY, I KNOW THIS IS THE INSURANCE GAME TO DENY, DENY AND DENY. HOWEVER, THE STORE HAS LOST A CUSTOMER BECAUSE OF HIM.

hYPOCHONDIRAC SLAPPER WORKS FOR THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY.THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THESE PRO INSURANCE PEOPLE ARE THEY BECOME THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS ANTI-INSURANCE PEOPLE WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM.

LIFE IS FULL OF SUPRISES, NEVER SAY NEVER.

BASSETT IS A BEAR! I HAD A CLAIM AGAINST ONE OF ITS STORES AND THEY PRETTY MUCH DID THE DENIA AND DELAY PROCESS ON ME. THUS, I NEVER VISITED THE STORE AGAIN.

THE SAD PART ABOUT THIS IS THAT THE STORE WAS MY FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP.HOWEVER, I NOTICE THAT I AM SAVING MORE MONEY BECAUSE I AM AN IMPUSE BUYER.

What a moaner - get a life. Anybody with a spine will down some pain killers and push on - you'll be right in a few days.

Sounds like its really your feelings are hurt. Toughen up or you won't make it very far. Or join whiners anonymous.

Those *** ambulance chasing lawyers will stroke you until you purr - thats just what they do, screwing everyone, so of course they wil say you have a case.

Do yourself a favor and get around some positive people.