Angela our case manager keeps denying the knee replacement and now is denying injections that provide a very small amount of relief. Gallagher Bassett never respond in a timely manner.

They postpone my care which increases my level of pain. This company should be closed or have extreme fines placed. Dealing with this company is truly a form of torture, especially when you are truly injured and not trying to work the system as so many do. Sad company that adds to your original injury instead of correcting it.

Im sorry it states at the bottom if I want Gallagher Bassett to contact me? Lmao! They won't return calls regarding need medical care. Why in God's name would they return my call now.

Your company is disgusting. Every employee should be ashamned of yourself.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gallagher bassett medical claim. Gallagher Bassett needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gallagher bassett medical claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gallagher Bassett.

Comments