I got my car hit by a company vehicle at my job in which is insured by Gallagher Bassett. They took liability for the incident but it took them a whole day to even process a claim and get me a claims number. They have been yanking my *** chain since this accident has happened. I had to get irate before my adjuster even made the phone call to reserve me a rental. I spoke to her around 8am when she said she would get me a rental, she did not make reservation till 4pm.

They also claimed that they were not going to be able to get a appraiser to come out to look at the car until today, which is 2 days after the incident occurred!!!! And no one has yet to contact me about anything. I have been calling and calling and calling and all I get is a voicemail. When I finally do get a answer they forward the call to another voicemail. Do not get insurance through this company!!!! THEY WILL GIVE THE RUN AROUND, VERY IRRESPONSIBLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL.

only reason why im dealing with them is because i didnt want to pay anything out of pocket and for them to pay for all costs.

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Claim.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

I'm going thru the same now.....