My name is Robert Paschall 1016983/ Address 1018 N Penn Muncie Indiana 47303.I've been trying to contact you people about my Workmencompensation since January 4,2017 I've just been given the runaround.

They haven't scheduled me or contact me.

I don't know what up with that?Can someone please help me?

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Hire an attorney!

Call the branch directly at

800-227-7391.Call every 10-15 minutes until you get your adjuster on the phone.

Hope this helps.

Call the branch directly at

800-227-7391.

Call every 10-15 minutes until you get your adjuster on the phone.You will *** the adjuster off, but if what you are saying is true, the adjuster has not acted in good faith, so screw 'em.

Hope this helps.

Gallagher Bassett - Lack of compensation payments Gallagher Bassett "I was an employee for United Airlines and on October 8, 2015, I was hurt on job. The company doctor tried everything-physical therapy, strong painkillers, and anti-inflammatory medications with no..." Read more Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - GALLAGHER BARRETT INSURANCE "WICKED WITCH" Gallagher Bassett "Her answer, for not responding in six weeks was, "I'm busy" "DON'T CALL ME MAM" With Ms.Lane hollering for naught, I said, "Lady, calm down." SHE said, "Don't call me..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more