My name is Robert Paschall 1016983/ Address 1018 N Penn Muncie Indiana 47303.I've been trying to contact you people about my Workmencompensation since January 4,2017 I've just been given the runaround.

Related: Gallagher Bassett Customer Care Review January 30, 2017

They haven't scheduled me or contact me.

I don't know what up with that?Can someone please help me?

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

WorkComp Jesus

Call the branch directly at

800-227-7391.Call every 10-15 minutes until you get your adjuster on the phone.

Hope this helps.

Call the branch directly at

800-227-7391.

Call every 10-15 minutes until you get your adjuster on the phone.You will *** the adjuster off, but if what you are saying is true, the adjuster has not acted in good faith, so screw 'em.

Hope this helps.

Review about Gallagher Bassetts Claims Management Gallagher Bassett "I was injured in January..it is now June. Torn PCL; Chondromalcia Patella; and Unspecified Internal Derrangrment of Knee. Only medical treatment allowed by Gallagher Bassett, was a brace, Physical Therapy,..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Gallager Bassett and Sean Leaf - disgustingly dishonest Gallagher Bassett "A disgustingly dishonest company, particularly Sean Leaf, and sigularly dishonest, grotesque man. This is your steroetypical debt collector-type company, where they do not care AT ALL about right and..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - '...middle finger...' Gallagher Bassett "On September 11, 2015, my life and and way I used my dominant right hand was permanently changed and diminished. The end segment of my middle finger was crushed during..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more