Turnaround Time

My worker’s comp benefits were suspended due to medical records my adjuster requested from my physician from a company he no longer works for. I never received a letter stating they wanted those records.

Upon me contacting my adjuster I was able to get her to send a fax to the medical records department & 15 days passed & no records were submitted. I highly doubt she submitted payment to receive those records in the 1st place.

I took it upon myself to get those records & after asking where to mail these records; I mailed them off only for my adjuster to say I need to mail them somewhere else after notifying her I mailed it off. I’m beyond frustrated with this company and now it will be another 2 weeks before they receive those records.

None of this is any fault of mine so why am I being held accountable for their lack of professionalism? If you’re dealing with this company; do yourself a favor and secure a LAWYER IMMEDIATELY! They will continue to jerk you around and won't take accountability for their own actions.

What was even more laughable was when my adjuster sent me an email stating "she understands if I don't want to contact her any longer" No I won't be contacting her in fact she can speak w/ my leagal representative from here on out; I was just waiting to see how long they were going to play this dog & pony game w/ me & I've had enough of their Bullshit !

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Adjuster.

Comments

This company is as joke...