I got hurt 1-8-2017 .I've talked to my adjuster twice.

I'm constantly calling her and never get called back. I haven't received my first check. I'm stressed. I'm suppose to start physical therapy.

I have, the nurse from Dr office have called multiple times to get insurance information from my adjuster and she will not return any calls.It's ridiculous..gallagher bassett sucks..

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gallagher Bassett Adjuster
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Stop calling every 5 minutes. These people handle 180 claims.

JosephBartley
to Anonymous San Diego, California, United States #1334669

Then they need to hire more help and fire you....

Mba35

I agree they seem to just give the run around our just avoid your calls and not return any messages. I feel like I'm in limbo because I can't get any straightforward answers so my next step is to get s lawyer involved. This is ridiculous and I have been in pain for 3 months now and it's not getting better but progressively worse.

Absolute Proof Thumbtack Sends Fake Leads Or Requests Review Thumbtack "Notice, they are all Lower Case (names) this is so staff doesnt have to waste time Capitalizing the First and Last initial (You used to be able to somewhat tell this way..." Read more YouCaring - You caring scam. YouCaring "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..." Read more Permits And Visas - Unprofessional Immigration Agents+ Fraud Policies Permits And Visas "Permits and Visas is a fraud company. They happened to contact me in July 2016 and presented themselves as professional immigrant agents. They looted my money and then disappeared.When I..." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more Child Protective Services - I need help Child Protective Services "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Ezbuy - Faulty item - collect, return and collect??? Ezbuy "Ezbuy delivered a spoiled drawer. Firstly, its bulky - yes i chose self collection to save on cost. Being asked to BRING BACK to the warehouse / collection point. Hello?..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more