A disgustingly dishonest company, particularly Sean Leaf, and sigularly dishonest, grotesque man.
This is your steroetypical debt collector-type company, where they do not care AT ALL about right and wrong, just about avoiding responsibility and avoiding paying anyone.
With my case, I was served a moldy sandwitch and got sick at the McDonalds in Colesville (Silver Spring, MD), one of gallager bassetts restaurants. After 2 months, Sean Leaf says that the despite the pictures I provided unmistakably showing significant mold in my sandwitch, that there was 'no evidence' that the sandwitch was moldy. He's a liar, and the company seems to operate on the lack of priciples that he showed. Avoid responsiblity and payments at all costs. Ignore reality; ignore right and wrong. Lie freely. Just a sad excuse for a company, and a sad excuse for a man, Sean Leaf.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I rented a truck to move across country and the truck leaked, soaking my mattress set and a painting. I provided current quotes from the manufacturer and photos of the..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "I have been dealing with this workers compensation company since my claim got transferred to them on August 8,2016. First of all their customer service representatives are clueless on your..."
- "I had an untouched Samsung Galaxy s3, for which I was quoted $133. I sent the phone in the next day, and a few days later received an email stating..."
- "Terrible.....I will NEVER shop at a roomstore again. The quality of the furniture is poor. The customer service is atrocious. My wife and I decided to purchase our first home's..."
- "I'LL TRY TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT FOR MY TIME AWAY FROM MY ASH-WORTH ONLINE CLASSES, SO YOU WILL HAVE AN IDEA AND A UNDERSTANDING OF THE MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE/COMPANY THEY'RE,..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."