A disgustingly dishonest company, particularly Sean Leaf, and sigularly dishonest, grotesque man.

This is your steroetypical debt collector-type company, where they do not care AT ALL about right and wrong, just about avoiding responsibility and avoiding paying anyone.

With my case, I was served a moldy sandwitch and got sick at the McDonalds in Colesville (Silver Spring, MD), one of gallager bassetts restaurants. After 2 months, Sean Leaf says that the despite the pictures I provided unmistakably showing significant mold in my sandwitch, that there was 'no evidence' that the sandwitch was moldy. He's a liar, and the company seems to operate on the lack of priciples that he showed. Avoid responsiblity and payments at all costs. Ignore reality; ignore right and wrong. Lie freely. Just a sad excuse for a company, and a sad excuse for a man, Sean Leaf.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gallagher bassett customer care. Gallagher Bassett needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gallagher bassett customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gallagher Bassett.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments