Silver Spring, Maryland

A disgustingly dishonest company, particularly Sean Leaf, and sigularly dishonest, grotesque man.

Related: Gallagher Bassett Customer Care Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This is your steroetypical debt collector-type company, where they do not care AT ALL about right and wrong, just about avoiding responsibility and avoiding paying anyone.

With my case, I was served a moldy sandwitch and got sick at the McDonalds in Colesville (Silver Spring, MD), one of gallager bassetts restaurants. After 2 months, Sean Leaf says that the despite the pictures I provided unmistakably showing significant mold in my sandwitch, that there was 'no evidence' that the sandwitch was moldy. He's a liar, and the company seems to operate on the lack of priciples that he showed. Avoid responsiblity and payments at all costs. Ignore reality; ignore right and wrong. Lie freely. Just a sad excuse for a company, and a sad excuse for a man, Sean Leaf.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Gallagher Bassett - Inadequate medical attention and rude/unprofessional adjuster Gallagher Bassett "I have had the misfortune of having to deal with this company since my employer purchased their services. The medical attention is not adequate (everyone they treat is put..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more