Gallagher Bassett - Gallager Bassett and Sean Leaf - disgustingly dishonest
A disgustingly dishonest company, particularly Sean Leaf, and sigularly dishonest, grotesque man.
This is your steroetypical debt collector-type company, where they do not care AT ALL about right and wrong, just about avoiding responsibility and avoiding paying anyone.
With my case, I was served a moldy sandwitch and got sick at the McDonalds in Colesville (Silver Spring, MD), one of gallager bassetts restaurants. After 2 months, Sean Leaf says that the despite the pictures I provided unmistakably showing significant mold in my sandwitch, that there was 'no evidence' that the sandwitch was moldy. He's a liar, and the company seems to operate on the lack of priciples that he showed. Avoid responsiblity and payments at all costs. Ignore reality; ignore right and wrong. Lie freely. Just a sad excuse for a company, and a sad excuse for a man, Sean Leaf.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I rented a truck to move across country and the truck leaked, soaking my mattress set and a painting. I provided current quotes from the manufacturer and photos of the..."
- "Went to my 'shoot' last sunday and believe me I feel ***! Applied via the Facebook ad just because modelling has always been an interest of mine and wanted a bit..."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I ordered two dresses back in July. I just received the second one and it is terrible! I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems..."
- "I, too, fell for the wonderful deal and purchased two tangerine Rockport adirondack chairs along with the tangerine round folding table on 29 June 2016. I followed the the..."
- "I had an untouched Samsung Galaxy s3, for which I was quoted $133. I sent the phone in the next day, and a few days later received an email stating..."