Silver Spring, Maryland

A disgustingly dishonest company, particularly Sean Leaf, and sigularly dishonest, grotesque man.

This is your steroetypical debt collector-type company, where they do not care AT ALL about right and wrong, just about avoiding responsibility and avoiding paying anyone.

With my case, I was served a moldy sandwitch and got sick at the McDonalds in Colesville (Silver Spring, MD), one of gallager bassetts restaurants. After 2 months, Sean Leaf says that the despite the pictures I provided unmistakably showing significant mold in my sandwitch, that there was 'no evidence' that the sandwitch was moldy. He's a liar, and the company seems to operate on the lack of priciples that he showed. Avoid responsiblity and payments at all costs. Ignore reality; ignore right and wrong. Lie freely. Just a sad excuse for a company, and a sad excuse for a man, Sean Leaf.

Review about: Gallagher Bassett Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Gallagher Bassett?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more Gallagher Bassett Workers Compensation Claim Review from Fairfield, Maine Gallagher Bassett "I have been dealing with this workers compensation company since my claim got transferred to them on August 8,2016. First of all their customer service representatives are clueless on your..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more