Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

I have read all the posts about gb, every person injured needs a lawyer. You can't fight gb on your own.!

They are so full of *** in Illinois contact Lisa madigan about gb and how they treat people.gb has a very bad track record. Does work comp commission recognize the hurt they are putting on us? I wonder? Does anyone else have a good plan to bring gb down?

Please post any ideas!!! Keep up the good fight! There are laws in Illinois to protect us from having gb persecute us with there kind of dishonesty and corrupt behavior.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!! with no consideration for you the injured worker, they have to be stopped NOW!!!

• Lisa Madigan

Comments

providenza c

WE NEED TO FIGHT THIS BAD *** COMPANY THE ONLY WAY I KNOW IS WITH NATIONAL NEWS EXPOSURE. YOU SEE THE HAVE EVRY ONE IN THEIR POCKET SO WE NEED TO FIGHT AGAINS THEM WITH A MARCH ALL OF US AND MAKE NEWS ADLINE TO LET EVREY ONE KNOW WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE THEY. ARE CALL ME PLEASE 559-389-0423

email corteseazzr@yahoo.com